- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets 3 Years Ago
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Today 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
We have found something he’s not good at.
When Ron Burgundy needs his news team assembled, he picks up a conch shell and blows, and soon enough, the rest of his posse comes running.
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady reportedly is on vacation, and when he’s not running into people who think he’s a fuckboi, Brady’s apparently thinking about next season. Conch shell, meet Tom Brady’s lips in order to alert New England’s receivers that they should soon assemble.
Unfortunately, Brady is still alone. But he’s also on a beach, which is probably nice.
To be fair, though, tight end Rob Gronkowski just opened an Instagram account, so it might be hard to convince him to go anywhere for the next few months.
A video posted by Rob Gronkowski (@gronk) on
Especially when Gronkowski is hanging with this guy.
A photo posted by Rob Gronkowski (@gronk) on
Update 4:14pm CT, April 1: Brady’s go-to WR, Julian Edelman, answered the call.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.