- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight 4 Years Ago
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast 4 Years Ago
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Today 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Today 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Today 10:06 AM
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle Today 9:21 AM
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Today 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Today 8:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
When Ron Burgundy needs his news team assembled, he picks up a conch shell and blows, and soon enough, the rest of his posse comes running.
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady reportedly is on vacation, and when he’s not running into people who think he’s a fuckboi, Brady’s apparently thinking about next season. Conch shell, meet Tom Brady’s lips in order to alert New England’s receivers that they should soon assemble.
Unfortunately, Brady is still alone. But he’s also on a beach, which is probably nice.
To be fair, though, tight end Rob Gronkowski just opened an Instagram account, so it might be hard to convince him to go anywhere for the next few months.
A video posted by Rob Gronkowski (@gronk) on
Especially when Gronkowski is hanging with this guy.
A photo posted by Rob Gronkowski (@gronk) on
Update 4:14pm CT, April 1: Brady’s go-to WR, Julian Edelman, answered the call.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.