- Stephen Miller’s racist emails leak 5 Years Ago
- Why was parody Twitter account Seinfeld2000 suspended? 5 Years Ago
- Ed Sheeran lookalike trolls YouTubers at KSI-Logan Paul fight Today 10:21 AM
- ‘The World According to Jeff Goldblum’ is for stans only Today 9:28 AM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ live-action redesign is a marked improvement Today 9:01 AM
- U.S. gamers create as much carbon dioxide as 5 million cars Today 8:28 AM
- Disney+ TV characters like Ms. Marvel will appear in MCU movies Today 8:04 AM
- Apple TV+ offers something for younger viewers with ‘Helpsters’ Today 8:01 AM
- How to watch ‘The Mandalorian’ Today 7:34 AM
- ‘Snoopy in Space’ is a delightful kids show that parents will love too Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Lady and the Tramp’ Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Let It Snow’ delivers a stocking full of rom-com coal Today 6:41 AM
- Student allegedly posted roommate’s ‘missing’ flyer on Instagram before being charged with her murder Monday 11:45 PM
- Reddit AITA: Man verbally abused partner through cat impersonations Monday 7:18 PM
- Facebook finally lets you kill distracting navigation bar notifications Monday 6:14 PM
Man who joined Tinder as a toilet finds himself flush with matches
He must be overflowing with confidence.
“I’ll preface this by saying: I had never used Tinder before this experiment and, frankly, I’m not sure I ever will again,” wrote Alex Scola, regarding his adventures as a handsome fixture named Oliet, during which he secured 200 matches with men and women alike. “Tis a scary place.”
Scola better not deactivate this profile unless he wants to see his romantic prospects go down the drain.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'