- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
Finally, a workout video that lets you pretend you’re cleaning your toilet
You don’t want your face looking flush, now do you?
If you’re anything like me, the one thing that’s been keeping you from the gym is the lack of references to your toilet.
Thankfully, Reddit’s r/videos has found a 2010 gem of a workout video that solves that problem.
Meet “Bamercise,” full of potty humor like “Tuck the tum, get rid of the scum!” and “Bend into it with that front leg! Get rid of the stains!” The routine was an interesting marketing concept by the Easy Off Bam! company of cleaning products.
The best part of that video is how the other participants all wear looks that say “Am I seriously doing this with my life?”
“I honestly think I would resort to prostitution instead of appearing in something like this…” redditor RocketQ said.
Fortunately (or unfortunately), it doesn’t end there. Bamercise is rather prevalent.
While no doubt bizarre, it is far from the oddest exercise video out there. That prize would probably have to go to a workout involving people dressed as poodles.
Screengrab via Randy Gandy/YouTube
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.