- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Today 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Today 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Today 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
Finally, a workout video that lets you pretend you’re cleaning your toilet
You don’t want your face looking flush, now do you?
If you’re anything like me, the one thing that’s been keeping you from the gym is the lack of references to your toilet.
Thankfully, Reddit’s r/videos has found a 2010 gem of a workout video that solves that problem.
Meet “Bamercise,” full of potty humor like “Tuck the tum, get rid of the scum!” and “Bend into it with that front leg! Get rid of the stains!” The routine was an interesting marketing concept by the Easy Off Bam! company of cleaning products.
The best part of that video is how the other participants all wear looks that say “Am I seriously doing this with my life?”
“I honestly think I would resort to prostitution instead of appearing in something like this…” redditor RocketQ said.
Fortunately (or unfortunately), it doesn’t end there. Bamercise is rather prevalent.
While no doubt bizarre, it is far from the oddest exercise video out there. That prize would probably have to go to a workout involving people dressed as poodles.
Screengrab via Randy Gandy/YouTube
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.