- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth 4 Years Ago
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups 4 Years Ago
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Today 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Today 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Today 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ Today 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Today 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
3 stray zebras were running around Belgium just bein’ zebras
It’s a real-life version of ‘Jumanji.’
A trio of touring equids was seen casually strolling the streets of Vilvoorde in Belgium on Friday, local news outlet HLN reports. The animals were first spotted at the Van Praet Tunnel, after escaping from what local authorities believe to be a local ranch.
Other spectators raved about the incident on Twitter.
Translation: “Zebra in my little garden.”
“Here are the 3 Snapchat zebras.”
Two of the zebras were captured on foot at the Hellestraat by the police, along with veterinarians armed with tranquilizer guns. The third zebra was caught near the vehicle inspection center.
Although zebras have been known to act aggressive, thankfully, there were no reports of injuries caused by the animals. But there is this incredible footage of the zebras running through the streets of Belgium like it ain’t no thing, so we can relive their glorious escape over and over again.
Jam Kotenko is a technology reporter and graphic designer who specializes in coverage of Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps. Her work has been published by Digital Trends, Bustle, and Gotta Be Mobile.