- Mike Pence, who fueled HIV outbreak, is now in charge of coronavirus outbreak Wednesday 9:15 PM
- Distressing TikTok shows woman being sexually harassed Wednesday 7:49 PM
- Dele Alli charged with misconduct for video mocking Asian man over the coronavirus Wednesday 7:18 PM
- Teen says she is suicidal after bullying video goes viral Wednesday 6:01 PM
- Trump supporters claim Reddit is staging a coup against The_Donald Wednesday 5:58 PM
- Conservative parliament member’s teabag photo spills serious tea Wednesday 5:27 PM
- Right-wing conspiracy theorists see coronavirus as a plot against Trump Wednesday 5:25 PM
- Chapo Trap House among leftist channels banned on Twitch for streaming Democratic debate Wednesday 4:20 PM
- Meet Ryker, the world’s worst service dog Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Far-right blogger claims Trump ordered arrest of Julian Assange Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Reddit man wants to tell people he’s been with his girlfriend for one year instead of 6—for an incredibly dumb reason Wednesday 2:18 PM
- John C. Reilly’s son Leo is a TikTok star Wednesday 1:58 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: A friendship sails Wednesday 1:52 PM
- For celebs, Kobe Bryant tattoos are all the rage Wednesday 1:01 PM
- The internet has discovered Jim and Pam Halpert’s daughter—and she’s on TikTok Wednesday 12:32 PM
Watch these brave dudes endure the pain of childbirth
They had no idea what they were getting themselves into.
You are in this world thanks to a lady who had to carry you in her womb for nine months before undergoing hours of painful contractions, just so you could breathe the Earth’s air as a fully formed human being. But unless you have dreams of one day producing your own kin, you will never really know what the pain of childbirth is truly like.
Unless, of course, you’re a bunch of guys toying with a labor pain simulator.
As part of a video series exploring the awesomeness of motherhood, BuzzFeed’s Try Guys decided to experience the brutal pain of childbirth firsthand. Four volunteers got hooked up to a machine that essentially electrocuted them and caused the muscles in their abdomen to contract, the same way a woman’s body does when it’s baby time.
“I’ve gotten hurt lots of times. How painful can this be?,” one of them wondered.
Watch him find out below.
Jam Kotenko is a technology reporter who specializes in coverage of Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps. Her work has been published by Digital Trends, Bustle, and Gotta Be Mobile.