- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
Watch these brave dudes endure the pain of childbirth
They had no idea what they were getting themselves into.
You are in this world thanks to a lady who had to carry you in her womb for nine months before undergoing hours of painful contractions, just so you could breathe the Earth’s air as a fully formed human being. But unless you have dreams of one day producing your own kin, you will never really know what the pain of childbirth is truly like.
Unless, of course, you’re a bunch of guys toying with a labor pain simulator.
As part of a video series exploring the awesomeness of motherhood, BuzzFeed’s Try Guys decided to experience the brutal pain of childbirth firsthand. Four volunteers got hooked up to a machine that essentially electrocuted them and caused the muscles in their abdomen to contract, the same way a woman’s body does when it’s baby time.
“I’ve gotten hurt lots of times. How painful can this be?,” one of them wondered.
Watch him find out below.
Jam Kotenko is a technology reporter who specializes in coverage of Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps. Her work has been published by Digital Trends, Bustle, and Gotta Be Mobile.