- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak 6 Years Ago
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts 6 Years Ago
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Today 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Today 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Today 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Today 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Today 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Today 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Today 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Today 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Today 9:19 AM
- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic Today 8:42 AM
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
The Mountain dressed as the Hulk for a birthday party and it didn’t go so well
Hafthor Bjornsson is a guy who can deadlift 994 pounds.
Hafthor Bjornsson might be the strongest man in Iceland and the second strongest man in the world, but to Game of Thrones fans he’ll always be Gregor “the Mountain” After Sunday’s episode, how could you forget the muscles on a man who [SPOILER] the [SPOILER] out of [SPOILER]?
Unlike others—cough Khal Drogo cough—Björnsson’s muscles aren’t just for show. Rather, this is an actual human man who can deadlift 994 pounds. That’s roughly the weight of a bull shark or a single testicle of a right whale.
Bjornsson has a softer side to him too. Philanthropy is also a muscle that has to be exercised. What could be a better use of the 25-year-old’s physical talents than painting himself green and entertaing children as the Hulk? What could possibly go wrong with a man whose body looks as if it has been manipulated by a god who finally found a working torrent of Photoshop?
With a frame like this, Bjornsson might have a lot of things in his future, but birthday entertainer certainly isn’t one of them.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.