- Brad Pitt clutching Jennifer Aniston’s hand sparks all the rumors 5 Years Ago
- The man who sold shares of himself on the internet Today 7:00 AM
- The rise of the conservative ‘mancast’ in a world of changing masculinity Today 6:00 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Troop Zero’ gives the underdog movie a stylized re-do Today 4:20 AM
- No, the first words of Trump’s tweets don’t match up to lyrics of ‘Break My Stride’ Sunday 10:28 PM
- White woman demanding strangers ‘repent’ for Christ sparks conversation on mental illness and racism Sunday 9:27 PM
- Amtrak employee asked a NAACP lawyer to move from her train seat Sunday 7:54 PM
- Billie Eilish fans riot after being referred to as ‘Avocados’ Sunday 4:37 PM
- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade Sunday 3:17 PM
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Sunday 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Sunday 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Sunday 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Sunday 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Sunday 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
This pregnant turkey prank is what Thanksgiving is all about
More like pranksgiving.
If there’s one holiday that’s about tradition, it’s Thanksgiving. From who carves the turkey to who gets to break the wishbone, Thanksgiving is a day that operates on rituals and customs. But tradition doesn’t just stop at the dinner table. Part of what makes the day so special is the act of passing on recipes from one generation to the next. In one kitchen, however, the tradition was less about thanks and more about pranks.
This video begins innocently enough, with a mother recording her daughter preparing some delicious turkey and stuffing. But what daughter Raquel doesn’t realize as she removes spoonfuls of stuffing from the bird is the surprise that waits deep inside. To her horror, she discovers a tiny bird stuffed inside the turkey. The tears start flowing—Raquel believes she just roasted a pregnant bird.
It’s hard to decide what’s funnier: The daughter’s reaction to finding the tiny bird stuffed inside the turkey or the fact that she thinks birds can be pregnant. Here’s hoping this is one prank that gets passed down year after year.
H/T News10 | Photo via Nerissa Hawkinson/YouTube
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.