- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far 3 Years Ago
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Today 12:36 PM
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Today 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Today 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Today 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Today 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Today 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Today 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Today 10:45 AM
- Julian Assange reportedly nominated for Nobel Peace Prize Today 10:27 AM
- Major U.S. airlines will soon implement nonbinary gender options Today 10:21 AM
- Trump calls 25th Amendment talk a ‘coup’ attempt Today 8:42 AM
- The Hatebook: Inside Facebook’s thriving subculture of racism Today 7:29 AM
How stoned are your fellow citizens?
The Internet is full of entertaining maps that can give you all sorts of interesting information about the place you call home. There’s a map showing the most iconic movie set in your state, for example. Pornhub even posted a map that reveals what your neighbors are masturbating to—although for some reason it’s been replaced with a blurry photo of a topless woman. (Thanks, Pornhub, we already know where to find those).
There’s even a handy chart that breaks down the criteria they used. Each state was ranked on a scale from 0-100 in each category, then those numbers were tallied up for a final score. Not surprisingly, Colorado was the number one state for people who enjoy the devil’s lettuce.
The real fun comes from combining these online maps to draw a picture of an average resident for each state. For instance, is there some poor guy in Kentucky who feels extra paranoid when he lights up a joint and jerks off to hentai? Has no one in North Dakota ever gotten high and watched Fargo? Seems hard to believe, but numbers don’t lie.
And your heart really has to go out to the people of Alaska, which gets a perfect score of 100 for legality, but a mere 3 in affordability. You risk your life catching delicious crabs for those schmucks in the lower 48 and then you have to blow it all on two joints? Sounds like a raw deal. Sorry, Alaska.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.