- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
YouTube Guide: Can you imagine a world without the Internet?
“The Fresh Pup of Bel Air,” “Star Wars vs. Jurassic Park,” and the “official trailer” for “Life of Pi 2” kick off our YouTube guide.
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. In YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) The Pet Collective, “Fresh Pup of Bel Air”
This story’s about how one pup’s life got turned upside down, but it has a happy ending. He wasn’t challenged to a fight in West Philadelphia, but the Fresh Pup of Bel Air managed to find a loving family after a life at the kennel.
2) Slacktory, “Star Wars vs. Jurassic Park”
The Rebel Alliance probably thought that Endor was just a peaceful planet, but that was before they were introduced to Jurassic Park and they were under attack by the Galactic Empire and the Walkers. At least the Ewoks seem friendly.
3) UPROXX, “A World Without the Internet”
One web surfer gets the It’s a Wonderful Life treatment after he wishes that the Internet never existed and finds out that he’s a successful and fit businessman with social skills and a girl. While it looks better from the outside, he reaches the breaking point when he can’t Google to win an argument.
4) Clara Darko, “Running Supercut Redux”
One day everyone started running. Some have a destination in mind or people to catch up to, some are running away from something out to get them, and some (like Forrest Gump) just felt like running.
5) Future Space Cadets, “Life of Pi 2—Official Trailer”
The sequel to the award winning Life of Pi wants you to journey to a world, but without VFX, you won’t have any idea how it actually looks. Or what exactly is that creature the protagonist encounters. Or anything in the movie aside from a boat.
Photo via ThePetCollective/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.