- What is “TikTok including Musical.ly”? Tuesday 8:48 PM
- Video shows driver yelling N-word at Black woman in road rage incident Tuesday 7:40 PM
- A fan gifted Billie Eilish a jacket–it ended up in a thrift store for another fan to find Tuesday 6:49 PM
- Fans are surprisingly hyping Moby up for his new vegan tattoo Tuesday 6:13 PM
- Suspicionless searches of travelers’ electronics ruled unconstitutional Tuesday 5:22 PM
- Facebook testing TikTok clone within Instagram called Reels Tuesday 5:11 PM
- Han Solo shooting scene changed yet again, spawning ‘Maclunkey’ memes Tuesday 4:52 PM
- Facebook bug opened iPhone cameras while users scrolled their feeds Tuesday 4:36 PM
- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ Tuesday 4:01 PM
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares Tuesday 3:28 PM
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Tuesday 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Tuesday 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Tuesday 1:31 PM
Watch Sansa Stark kick Steve-O in the balls
No harm done—aside from the obvious.
In a new video, Steve-O shows that while he’s got a lot going for him, he’s still up to some of his older shenanigans.
While the Jackass star dealt with drug addiction and mental illness in the past, he appears to be in a good place. He recently bought a house, his friend Dave England is a father, and he’s starring in a movie with Jessica Alba, Hailee Steinfeld, and Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner.
Steve-O joined the cast at a recent screening of Barely Lethal, and for some reason, he had Turner kick him in the nuts. Despite all appearance of good fun, we can always have the headcanon that Sansa’s getting some sort of revenge against Littlefinger or any of the people who wronged her in King’s Landing.
No major harm—aside from the obvious—was done, and it looks like she doesn’t regret doing it one bit.
@steveo this is my proudest moment!!
— Sophie Turner (@SophieT) October 16, 2014
Screengrab via YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.