- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada 4 Years Ago
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Today 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Today 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Today 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Today 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Today 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Today 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Today 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
Redditor just-casual got caught with that good good on his first date with his girlfriend. Being a sentimental stoner, he kept the write-up with him at all times as a memento. The two celebrated their love in 420 fashion on Thursday with an epic night out, catching the High Road tour’s stop in Noblesville, meeting Snoop Dogg, and even making it onstage for “Gin and Juice” as well as Dogg covering Biggie’s “Hypnotize.”
Just-casual took video of the signing, and it’s pretty clear that Snoop Dogg supports his right to get high. Presented with the citation, the rapper says “that’s crazy,” signs the write-up, and gives just-casual a fist bump. Stoners gotta stick together.
And, for the full crazy concert experience, here’s some footage of just-casual, his girlfriend, and a shitload of fans getting their eardrums blown out while Snoop Dogg works his way through “All I Do is Win.”
Smoke weed every day.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.