- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Tuesday 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Tuesday 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Tuesday 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Tuesday 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Tuesday 11:04 AM
Snoop Dogg autographs lucky fan’s citation for marijuana possession
Finally, that misdemeanor has meaning.
Redditor just-casual got caught with that good good on his first date with his girlfriend. Being a sentimental stoner, he kept the write-up with him at all times as a memento. The two celebrated their love in 420 fashion on Thursday with an epic night out, catching the High Road tour’s stop in Noblesville, meeting Snoop Dogg, and even making it onstage for “Gin and Juice” as well as Dogg covering Biggie’s “Hypnotize.”
Just-casual took video of the signing, and it’s pretty clear that Snoop Dogg supports his right to get high. Presented with the citation, the rapper says “that’s crazy,” signs the write-up, and gives just-casual a fist bump. Stoners gotta stick together.
And, for the full crazy concert experience, here’s some footage of just-casual, his girlfriend, and a shitload of fans getting their eardrums blown out while Snoop Dogg works his way through “All I Do is Win.”
Smoke weed every day.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.