- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet 5 Years Ago
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) 5 Years Ago
- Smooth dude gets girl’s number with a ‘choose your own adventure’ RPG on Tinder 5 Years Ago
- Beto O’Rourke reportedly pranked his wife with a ‘verdant turd’ 5 Years Ago
- The Disney-Fox deal is finalized 5 Years Ago
- Beto likes to stand on counters—and there are memes to prove it Today 10:47 AM
- House promises April vote on bill to restore net neutrality rules Today 9:58 AM
- Here’s how many YouTube subscribers Shane Dawson lost for his old bestiality joke Today 9:26 AM
- Drag queen spreads joy to toddler, world with ‘Baby Shark’ performance Today 9:21 AM
- How many ‘chuggas’ should come before choo choo? Today 9:10 AM
- Cory Booker’s weirdly sensual relationship with coffee resurfaces Today 8:31 AM
- Everything you need to know about gaming chat client Discord Today 8:00 AM
- Report: Your Facebook feed is still ripe with fake news Today 7:42 AM
- The 10 best movies based on true stories on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Prager University is fighting ‘leftist indoctrination’ on college campuses Today 7:00 AM
I’ll ride what she’s riding.
Unless you’re prone to motion sickness, you probably love taking a spin on amusement rides. One woman recently expressed her enjoyment—perhaps a little too intensely.
A YouTube video shows two women aboard a “sling shot” ride, which launches riders through the air before spinning them upside-down several times. One of the women is taking the thrill to new, possibly NSFW heights as she experiences what basically amounts to an orgasm as she is flung through the air. Her fellow rider doesn’t appear to notice at all.
Suffice it to say her spouse may have some serious competition.
Image via skooksie/Flickr
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.