- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands 5 Years Ago
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Today 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Today 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Today 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Today 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Today 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Today 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
The most dangerous playground slide in the world
If playground equipment is boarded off, there’s a very good reason.
It’s not uncommon for folks in their 20s and 30s to go to playgrounds in order to (pathetically) relive their younger days. One group of guys did just this and happened to come across a sliding board that had been closed off.
Deciding that a cordoned-off staircase wasn’t a good enough reason to render the slide dormant, one of the guys decided to carefully climb to the top of the uniquely designed double sliding board anyway. He sat down, took off, and quickly made a sworn enemy with the laws of physics.
“I wonder how many children left this place with crooked backs before the adults realized it was a terrible idea and shut this down,” redditor BigFatNutsack wrote.
Hopefully this guy does not make any sudden movements toward the rusty old swingset in the other corner of the playground.
Image via Mike/Flickr (CC BY-ND 2.0)
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.