- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
The most dangerous playground slide in the world
If playground equipment is boarded off, there’s a very good reason.
It’s not uncommon for folks in their 20s and 30s to go to playgrounds in order to (pathetically) relive their younger days. One group of guys did just this and happened to come across a sliding board that had been closed off.
Deciding that a cordoned-off staircase wasn’t a good enough reason to render the slide dormant, one of the guys decided to carefully climb to the top of the uniquely designed double sliding board anyway. He sat down, took off, and quickly made a sworn enemy with the laws of physics.
“I wonder how many children left this place with crooked backs before the adults realized it was a terrible idea and shut this down,” redditor BigFatNutsack wrote.
Hopefully this guy does not make any sudden movements toward the rusty old swingset in the other corner of the playground.
Image via Mike/Flickr (CC BY-ND 2.0)
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.