- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Saturday 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Saturday 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
If playground equipment is boarded off, there’s a very good reason.
It’s not uncommon for folks in their 20s and 30s to go to playgrounds in order to (pathetically) relive their younger days. One group of guys did just this and happened to come across a sliding board that had been closed off.
Deciding that a cordoned-off staircase wasn’t a good enough reason to render the slide dormant, one of the guys decided to carefully climb to the top of the uniquely designed double sliding board anyway. He sat down, took off, and quickly made a sworn enemy with the laws of physics.
“I wonder how many children left this place with crooked backs before the adults realized it was a terrible idea and shut this down,” redditor BigFatNutsack wrote.
Hopefully this guy does not make any sudden movements toward the rusty old swingset in the other corner of the playground.
Image via Mike/Flickr (CC BY-ND 2.0)
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.