- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun 4 Years Ago
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online 4 Years Ago
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death 4 Years Ago
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Today 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Today 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Today 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Today 11:34 AM
- What is the #FreeBritney movement, and why is Cher tweeting about it? Today 10:52 AM
- This YouTuber claims the Saudi government plotted to kidnap him on U.S. soil Today 10:30 AM
- Report: Jack Dorsey declined to host a fundraiser for Tulsi Gabbard Today 10:22 AM
- Bernie Sanders plugs Joe Rogan endorsement—and women are furious Today 10:04 AM
- Young woman using TikTok to document the end of her life says she’s dying next week Today 8:43 AM
- London’s real-time facial recognition program a ‘breathtaking assault’ on civil rights Today 8:23 AM
- Disney’s Obi-Wan Kenobi miniseries is now on hold Today 6:47 AM
- The coronavirus outbreak has become a breeding ground of misinformation Today 6:30 AM
Kid who fell asleep in line to meet Santa gets the best Christmas photos ever
It’s a good thing this little guy was allowed to snooze through his photos with Santa—because they turned out to be a whole lot more adorable than if he was smiling.
Donnie Walters’ 6-month-old son Zeke fell asleep while in line to sit on old Saint Nicholas’s lap at a mall in Evansville, Indiana. Father Christmas asked that little Zeke not be woken up, which led to some of the cutest pictures of the holiday season. Zeke dozed atop a passed-out Santa, who had The Night Before Christmas nestled under his arm as if the pair had been enjoying the classic Yuletide bedtime story.
Santa even put a little hat on Zeke in a couple of the photos to keep the youngster warm and cozy. Zeke might not remember the moment, but he sure got quite the Christmas treat.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.