- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
Kid who fell asleep in line to meet Santa gets the best Christmas photos ever
It’s a good thing this little guy was allowed to snooze through his photos with Santa—because they turned out to be a whole lot more adorable than if he was smiling.
Donnie Walters’ 6-month-old son Zeke fell asleep while in line to sit on old Saint Nicholas’s lap at a mall in Evansville, Indiana. Father Christmas asked that little Zeke not be woken up, which led to some of the cutest pictures of the holiday season. Zeke dozed atop a passed-out Santa, who had The Night Before Christmas nestled under his arm as if the pair had been enjoying the classic Yuletide bedtime story.
Santa even put a little hat on Zeke in a couple of the photos to keep the youngster warm and cozy. Zeke might not remember the moment, but he sure got quite the Christmas treat.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.