- Report: Consulting firm lied about decreasing violence at Rikers Island jail 4 Years Ago
- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids 4 Years Ago
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate 4 Years Ago
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Today 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Today 12:56 PM
- Inside Dolby’s big ‘Star Wars’ retrospective exhibition Today 12:48 PM
- Amazon’s ‘Clifford the Big Red Dog’ reboot isn’t for you—and that’s fine Today 11:50 AM
- Walmart pulls ‘Let it snow’ cocaine sweater, ruining Christmas Today 11:30 AM
- The way Facebook serves political ads could be driving polarization Today 11:10 AM
- A YouTuber simulated a mass shooting from his hotel room—and then posted the videos Today 11:07 AM
- Trump tries another ‘Simpsons’ defense as impeachment articles drop Today 10:52 AM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ attempts to contain its dragon with mixed results in episode 4 Today 9:24 AM
- James Comey puts ‘Fox & Friends’ on blast Today 8:54 AM
- Nick Cannon’s latest Eminem diss is not working out for him Today 8:27 AM
- Conservatives want a war on porn. It’s puritanical sex values that need to go Today 7:00 AM
This sexual position coloring book is perfect for a rainy day of indoor fun
Perfect for horny, lazy artists.
“SEX IS FUN! COLORING IS FUN! NOW, COLORING SEX IS FUN!!!” reads the inarguable description of the book.
…Sex Position Coloring Book is as hilariously playful as it is anatomically accurate. With 101 ready-to-color outlines of couples in real sex positions, this is the silliest yet most informative sex book a man and a woman and a box of crayons have ever shared.
It’s 128 pages long, and chock full of sex positions whose names are as colorful as anything you can do with crayons.
Behold the “You Stay Classy”:
And do you dare try the “Pork and Beans”?
If you do, in fact, dare, you might have to wait—the books are all sold out. In the meantime, try killing that boner with this adorable anti-terrorism coloring book, complete with rotting corpses and crucifixions.
Update 4:20pm CT, Feb. 8: Rejoice, you perverts! This coloring book isn’t sold out at all, and it isn’t, as we reported, an Etsy one-off—it was published by Amorata Press, an imprint of Ulysses Press. You can buy a copy from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or wherever else filthy books are sold.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.