- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid 3 Years Ago
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle 3 Years Ago
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid 3 Years Ago
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy Today 12:17 PM
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing Today 8:29 AM
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
This sexual position coloring book is perfect for a rainy day of indoor fun
Perfect for horny, lazy artists.
“SEX IS FUN! COLORING IS FUN! NOW, COLORING SEX IS FUN!!!” reads the inarguable description of the book.
…Sex Position Coloring Book is as hilariously playful as it is anatomically accurate. With 101 ready-to-color outlines of couples in real sex positions, this is the silliest yet most informative sex book a man and a woman and a box of crayons have ever shared.
It’s 128 pages long, and chock full of sex positions whose names are as colorful as anything you can do with crayons.
Behold the “You Stay Classy”:
And do you dare try the “Pork and Beans”?
If you do, in fact, dare, you might have to wait—the books are all sold out. In the meantime, try killing that boner with this adorable anti-terrorism coloring book, complete with rotting corpses and crucifixions.
Update 4:20pm CT, Feb. 8: Rejoice, you perverts! This coloring book isn’t sold out at all, and it isn’t, as we reported, an Etsy one-off—it was published by Amorata Press, an imprint of Ulysses Press. You can buy a copy from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or wherever else filthy books are sold.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.