- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal 5 Years Ago
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen 5 Years Ago
- Stephen Miller has a girlfriend—and people are stunned Today 11:35 AM
- Mickey Rourke says Robert De Niro iced him out of ‘The Irishman’ Today 11:07 AM
- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech Today 10:40 AM
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members Today 10:16 AM
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis Today 9:55 AM
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
- What is the Hinge dating app, and how does it work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ is nothing more than a Bill Gates infomercial Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? Today 6:00 AM
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
Using emoji for sexting is nothing new, but here’s one way you can make flirting with emoji a little easier: by using these icons from Flirtmoji, the #sextpositive emoji site. But be careful with how you use them, or you could end up saying something you really don’t want to say.
Below, we’ve assembled a helpful emoji dictionary for these steamy icons.
Has intimacy issues, will likely “jokingly” suggest you get implants in front of your boss at a work function.
Idolizes Good Eats host Alton Brown; wants to “experiment” with food, a.k.a. give you a chronic yeast infection and then refuse to pay for your Monistat.
Claims he’s allergic to latex condoms, thinks ladies can’t get pregnant if they have sex upside down.
Secretly read mom’s copy of 50 Shades of Grey and had to Google Ben Wa balls. Gets off on recreating lame plot devices from ’90s sitcoms.
Hasn’t heard of the Tuck Method, will never not have pee stains on his boxers.
Has masturbated to the “Anaconda” video. Doesn’t actually understand this means “booty call.”
Bitch, just run. Run as fast as you can.
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.