- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Saturday 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
- Privacy activist Ola Bini detained for 2 months in Ecuador without charges Friday 5:01 PM
- Twitter says suspending ‘God’ for a pro-LGBTQ tweet was an ‘error’ Friday 4:14 PM
Cutest date ever.
Hitchhiking is bad—unless of course you’re a lovable, friendly sea lion just looking to paddle board and chill. One man found his boat ride for one a party of two when a curious sea lion joined him during his water festivities in the San Diego Bay.
“Here’s my new friend. He jumped aboard out at the bridge and is just hanging out with me—snuggled right against my back,” said the man to the doting sea creature.
The man could hardly contain his giggles as he caught the adorable cuddle session on video for animal lovers all over the Internet to indulge. Although the fate of the man and sea lion are unknown, I can safely assume they are pursuing an underwater adventure with Sebastian, Flounder, and Scuttle.
Watch this adorable sea lion get affectionate with the paddle boarder in the cutest date ever.
Photo via Tambako The Jaguar/Flickr (CC BY ND 2.0)
Ziwe Fumudoh is a writer and comedian. Her work has appeared in the Onion and Reductress, and she is a co-host at Crooked Media.