- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules 4 Years Ago
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed 4 Years Ago
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight 4 Years Ago
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Today 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Today 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Today 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Today 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Today 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Today 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Today 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Today 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Today 12:08 PM
- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says Today 11:52 AM
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views Today 11:37 AM
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend Today 11:10 AM
We don’t even care if this video of Santa eating it on a hoverboard was faked
He brings down the tree and everything.
Yes, Saint Nick has apparently given up on the old sleigh and reindeer thing and updated to a hoverboard (OK, “hands-free scooter,” whatever). He’s seen here rounding a corner on his hoverboard, ho-ho-hoing, but at the last second he clips a wall and smashes into a Christmas tree.
Hoverboards will either kill us all or make for great YouTube videos, and even if this one is staged, as many irksome commenters insist—it does bear a resemblance to a similar clip of Darth Vader—it does remind us to stay safe this holiday season. This year, instead of milk and cookies, maybe leave a clear path for Santa to get to the tree.
Photo via Susanne Nilsson/Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0)