- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Monday 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Monday 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Monday 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Monday 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Monday 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Monday 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Monday 8:16 AM
We already know Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski is probably the bro-iest bro of anybody who plays in the NFL. And after his Gronk party cruise docked in Miami on Monday, the social media moments emanating from the three days in the Caribbean were soon released en masse.
Not surprisingly, they’re filled with debauchery. And dancing, drinking, decadence, and damage (to your reputation). Interestingly, one couple got engaged on the ship, but otherwise, it was a carnival of gratification and Gronkitude. Luckily, social media was there to give us insight into the bro-iest boat ride ever to ride the high seas.
One woman thought she could tempt Gronkowski with this offer: “I would do butt stuff.”
Not everybody, though, was there to be entranced by (or to seduce) the NFL’s best tight end. Said one woman: “I’m not a fan of Gronk. I’m not a fan of the Patriots. I’m just a fan of drinking.”
The Boston Globe had a fun rundown of the cruise, including talking to a woman who identified herself only as “There’s absolutely no way I’m telling you my name” who said, “Am I having a good time? Oh my God, yes! Although I kind of don’t remember last night. I might have blacked out.”
But here’s the most amazing thing we learned from the Gronk cruise. Not that people had loud sex on top of other non-participating people in their cabin, not that drugs were ingested nor that people got wasted. All of that was to be expected. But here’s what we didn’t know.
Gronkowski believes in his intelligence.
Photo via Total Frat Move/Twitter
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.