- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Rams in NFL Week 2 action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Redskins in Week 2 action Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Seahawks in Week 2 NFL action Saturday 7:30 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unbelievable’ examines the nature of victimhood and the long road to justice Saturday 7:30 AM
We already know Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski is probably the bro-iest bro of anybody who plays in the NFL. And after his Gronk party cruise docked in Miami on Monday, the social media moments emanating from the three days in the Caribbean were soon released en masse.
Not surprisingly, they’re filled with debauchery. And dancing, drinking, decadence, and damage (to your reputation). Interestingly, one couple got engaged on the ship, but otherwise, it was a carnival of gratification and Gronkitude. Luckily, social media was there to give us insight into the bro-iest boat ride ever to ride the high seas.
One woman thought she could tempt Gronkowski with this offer: “I would do butt stuff.”
Not everybody, though, was there to be entranced by (or to seduce) the NFL’s best tight end. Said one woman: “I’m not a fan of Gronk. I’m not a fan of the Patriots. I’m just a fan of drinking.”
The Boston Globe had a fun rundown of the cruise, including talking to a woman who identified herself only as “There’s absolutely no way I’m telling you my name” who said, “Am I having a good time? Oh my God, yes! Although I kind of don’t remember last night. I might have blacked out.”
But here’s the most amazing thing we learned from the Gronk cruise. Not that people had loud sex on top of other non-participating people in their cabin, not that drugs were ingested nor that people got wasted. All of that was to be expected. But here’s what we didn’t know.
Gronkowski believes in his intelligence.
Photo via Total Frat Move/Twitter
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.