- Lewis Capaldi mistaken for Grammy seat filler because no one knows who he is Today 7:40 AM
- Why we’re obsessed with abandoned power plants and theme parks Today 7:00 AM
- Democrats are open to changing one of the internet’s bedrock principles Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Social media makes me feel like my career is lagging. Will I ever catch up? Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Zola’ is a surreal and wild tale of a road trip gone wrong Today 5:00 AM
- Sebastian Gorka blocks pundit over Fleshlight joke Today 1:56 AM
- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast Sunday 5:23 PM
- Twitter users are sharing which celebrities have blocked them Sunday 4:43 PM
- Conspiracy theorists are already taking advantage of Kobe Bryant’s death Sunday 4:14 PM
- Adam Driver returns to ‘SNL’ as Kylo Ren to reprise role in ‘Undercover Boss’ parody Sunday 3:46 PM
- White men are raging over ‘SNL’s’ white male rage skit Sunday 3:05 PM
- Kobe Bryant dead at 41 Sunday 2:24 PM
- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Sunday 12:22 PM
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Sunday 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Sunday 9:08 AM
YouTube Guide: Rob Delaney’s Dodger Stadium performance
Rob Delaney, Twitter’s funniest man, sings a mean National Anthem.
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. In YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) Sam Atilano, “Rob Delaney Singing The National Anthem At Dodger Stadium”
The funniest person on Twitter might not be the ideal candidate to sing the National Anthem before a sporting event, but following an awkward interview he belts out the song a lot better than most people expected him to.
2) Fat Awesome Films, “Cat-Friend vs. Dog-Friend 2”
The owner of the friends-as-pets brings a girl home for a date, and the usual pet behavior doesn’t go over as well in human form. The dog is over-friendly while the cat is good at being a creep, and they both agree on how to handle a vacuum cleaner.
3) kill9tv, “Dany & Friends”
Her dragons and companions may be puppets, but a pint-size Daenerys Targaryen may be even more sadistic than her TV counterpart. She pulls off Bran Stark’s legs, smother Khal Drogo with love, and still giggles once it’s over.
4) BoredShortsTV, “Kid Snippets: Police Patrol”
These kids may think that being a policeman is awesome, but it turns out that they’re not very good at it. They have the “shoot first, ask questions later” mentality (albeit with finger pistols), wrap crime scene tape around a suspect, and even think a man laying down is dead.
5) Rhett & Link, “SHIFT IT”
He may be no Chuck Testa, but Goorgen is prepared to help you fix your car whether it’s domestic or foreign. The newest local commercial from Rhett & Link comes with a catchy jingle and dance moves as they shift gears in a busted car.
Photo via Sam Atilano/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.