- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How to sign up for Disney Plus Thursday 2:55 PM
YouTube Guide: Rob Delaney’s Dodger Stadium performance
Rob Delaney, Twitter’s funniest man, sings a mean National Anthem.
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. In YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) Sam Atilano, “Rob Delaney Singing The National Anthem At Dodger Stadium”
The funniest person on Twitter might not be the ideal candidate to sing the National Anthem before a sporting event, but following an awkward interview he belts out the song a lot better than most people expected him to.
2) Fat Awesome Films, “Cat-Friend vs. Dog-Friend 2”
The owner of the friends-as-pets brings a girl home for a date, and the usual pet behavior doesn’t go over as well in human form. The dog is over-friendly while the cat is good at being a creep, and they both agree on how to handle a vacuum cleaner.
3) kill9tv, “Dany & Friends”
Her dragons and companions may be puppets, but a pint-size Daenerys Targaryen may be even more sadistic than her TV counterpart. She pulls off Bran Stark’s legs, smother Khal Drogo with love, and still giggles once it’s over.
4) BoredShortsTV, “Kid Snippets: Police Patrol”
These kids may think that being a policeman is awesome, but it turns out that they’re not very good at it. They have the “shoot first, ask questions later” mentality (albeit with finger pistols), wrap crime scene tape around a suspect, and even think a man laying down is dead.
5) Rhett & Link, “SHIFT IT”
He may be no Chuck Testa, but Goorgen is prepared to help you fix your car whether it’s domestic or foreign. The newest local commercial from Rhett & Link comes with a catchy jingle and dance moves as they shift gears in a busted car.
Photo via Sam Atilano/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.