- Tom Holland on the ‘drunk’ phone call that led to Spider-Man staying in the MCU 5 Years Ago
- Artist banned from Twitch for drawing Alinity Divine’s dog sniffing her butt Today 10:13 AM
- Republicans are still angry over a Barron Trump impeachment joke Today 9:12 AM
- Pelosi calls for House to proceed with impeachment against Trump Today 8:51 AM
- Justin Timberlake posts apology amid cheating rumor Today 7:51 AM
- ‘The Expanse’ makes a triumphant return with season 4 Today 6:30 AM
- ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ is a disappointing sequel Today 5:00 AM
- Spanish ‘Big Brother’ contestant forced to watch footage of her own alleged sexual assault Today 12:35 AM
- There’s a lot you can say during sex and also while at Disney World Wednesday 9:34 PM
- Peloton shows 3 positive emails and a Facebook post to prove its ad wasn’t cringe Wednesday 8:23 PM
- Bhad Bhabie accused of cultural appropriation, then criticized Black women with her defense Wednesday 7:23 PM
- Pinterest, the Knot called out for glamorizing plantation weddings (updated) Wednesday 6:55 PM
- Subreddit dedicated to dunking on ‘Game of Thrones’ 2019’s most popular TV subreddit Wednesday 6:25 PM
- Jason Derulo is pissed Instagram deleted his risqué bulge photo Wednesday 5:50 PM
- Instagram taking steps to ensure users are over 13 years old Wednesday 5:16 PM
Russian highway now yellow after road-painting truck accident
It’s a look.
Shock, awe, and yellow paint in Russia.
A truck driver was heading down Russia’s M-4 “Don” highway when he collided with another truck carrying yellow paint for marking the road. The paint splattered everywhere upon impact—not just all over the road, but on the trucks, the guardrails, and one of the drivers.
Both drivers were taken to the hospital and found to be without serious injury. Other had to stand by until authorities could clean up the accident. Here’s what the rest of the golden-mustard-daffodil scene looked like:
Check out the video footage that was captured shortly after the accident occurred:
Photo via TiviscoOnline/YouTube screenshot
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.