- The 2020 guide to live TV streaming for cord cutters 5 Years Ago
- Popular dating app Growlr just suspended its users 5 Years Ago
- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
Russian highway now yellow after road-painting truck accident
It’s a look.
Shock, awe, and yellow paint in Russia.
A truck driver was heading down Russia’s M-4 “Don” highway when he collided with another truck carrying yellow paint for marking the road. The paint splattered everywhere upon impact—not just all over the road, but on the trucks, the guardrails, and one of the drivers.
Both drivers were taken to the hospital and found to be without serious injury. Other had to stand by until authorities could clean up the accident. Here’s what the rest of the golden-mustard-daffodil scene looked like:
Check out the video footage that was captured shortly after the accident occurred:
Photo via TiviscoOnline/YouTube screenshot
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.