- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free 5 Years Ago
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
This Celine Dion cover is the best thing to ever happen to the Las Vegas airport
The airport staff has probably seen weirder things.
Well, that’s one way to kill a few hours in the airport.
Richard Dunn found himself stuck at the McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas overnight after he accepted vouchers to be bumped off two Delta Airlines flights. So instead of reading or trying to get some sleep, he decided to make a video about being alone with some help from a Canadian superstar.
“I thought, well I don’t have enough time to go to a hotel so what do I do?” he told the CBC. “I’ve got my phone and an empty movie set, let’s see what trouble I can get into.”
The end result is a hilarious ode to Celine Dion, complete with some clever shots with help from a ruler and a moving escalator. We might not have been stuck in an airport all night like Dunn, but now we have an idea of how to spend it if we ever are.
And let’s face it. The airport staff has probably seen weirder things.
H/T Daily Picks and Flicks | Photo via Richard Dunn/Vimeo
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.