- The internet is celebrating a ban on ‘gay and trans panic’ defense for murder 5 Years Ago
- Jessica Simpson proudly announces the return of her ankles post-pregnancy 5 Years Ago
- Anti-reparations speaker has a SoundCloud album called ‘My D*ck Works Fine!’ Today 5:04 PM
- Firearm companies can’t advertise guns on Instagram—but influencers can Today 4:29 PM
- Roy Moore is running for Senate again, despite… you know Today 3:34 PM
- 72 officers removed from patrol over ‘offensive’ Facebook posts Today 3:32 PM
- Cuba Gooding Jr. turned himself in to the police—and it’s a meme now Today 3:26 PM
- Facebook would like to remind the world it owns Instagram, WhatsApp, and Oculus Today 3:10 PM
- Kutcher, Kunis debunk divorce rumor—and fans reply with ‘That ‘70s Show’ memes Today 3:00 PM
- Yes, Tifa’s breasts are smaller in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Here’s why Today 1:33 PM
- Google admits bug could let people spy on Nest cameras Today 1:29 PM
- The Trump 2020 bot campaign has begun Today 1:10 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in July 2019 Today 12:39 PM
- Suicides in the U.S. are increasing at terrifying rates Today 12:32 PM
- Hannah’s season of ‘The Bachelorette’ goes up in smoke amid drama, receipts Today 12:27 PM
This Celine Dion cover is the best thing to ever happen to the Las Vegas airport
The airport staff has probably seen weirder things.
Well, that’s one way to kill a few hours in the airport.
Richard Dunn found himself stuck at the McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas overnight after he accepted vouchers to be bumped off two Delta Airlines flights. So instead of reading or trying to get some sleep, he decided to make a video about being alone with some help from a Canadian superstar.
“I thought, well I don’t have enough time to go to a hotel so what do I do?” he told the CBC. “I’ve got my phone and an empty movie set, let’s see what trouble I can get into.”
The end result is a hilarious ode to Celine Dion, complete with some clever shots with help from a ruler and a moving escalator. We might not have been stuck in an airport all night like Dunn, but now we have an idea of how to spend it if we ever are.
And let’s face it. The airport staff has probably seen weirder things.
H/T Daily Picks and Flicks | Photo via Richard Dunn/Vimeo
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.