- ‘Chernobyl’ star Jared Harris is concerned about people taking Instagrams there 6 Years Ago
- Mattel’s BTS dolls are finally up for preorder 6 Years Ago
- Harry Styles is in talks to play Prince Eric in ‘The Little Mermaid’ Today 11:44 AM
- Graphic video shows father beating young daughter for being sexually active Today 11:40 AM
- Black conservative activist made #IceBae a thing Today 9:53 AM
- Jeffrey Epstein’s pilot deletes Instagram after Kellyanne Conway pic surfaces Today 7:56 AM
- ‘Pennyworth’ is a deliriously strange addition to the Batman franchise Today 7:30 AM
- How to read free magazines with your Amazon Prime membership Today 7:00 AM
- 2020 celeb donations: Hanks loves Biden, Stamos stans Buttigieg Today 6:30 AM
- AirTV is essential for Sling TV subscribers Today 6:00 AM
- #ICEBae is reportedly a Democrat–and she has some things to get off her chest Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Fans are stoked that Taika Waititi is back to direct ‘Thor 4’ Tuesday 7:22 PM
- Sacha Baron Cohen thanks ‘co-stars’ Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin for making Emmy nominations possible Tuesday 6:43 PM
- Roger Stone barred from posting on all social media platforms Tuesday 6:03 PM
- The FaceApp challenge shows you how gracefully you’ll age Tuesday 5:16 PM
From Detroit and Tennessee to Norway and France, these six screengrabs will have you worried about your neighbors in no time.
Have you ever been out for a drive, casually glanced out the window, and immediately saw something that triggered your WTF reflex? If so, did you happen to be driving the Google Maps car?
A July 11 Reddit thread aimed to collect the best WTF sights that appear—or used to appear—on Google Street View. From naked people to spooky glitches, it looks like there is certainly no shortage of oddities on the world’s roadways.
First consider this “naked dude in the trunk with almost an entire dog.”
Photo via tinyalley/Reddit
“Here’s some Detroit street toughs pointing a gun at the google car at the same house where they found a dead baby.”
Photo via SourCreamWater/Reddit
Over in France, “look for the guy on the balcony with the bike.”
Photo via karma_companion/Reddit
Says one user, “These Norwegian scuba divers. I don’t even.”
Photo via klomp123/Reddit
And, of course, a Tennessee man stalking behind a bear with a baseball bat: “most memorable for me,” says ohweoh.
Photo via ohweoh/Reddit
“This entire town is glitch-y or something,” he said.
Photos via Reddit | Main art Paul McCann/Flickr
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.