- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons 6 Years Ago
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes 6 Years Ago
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Today 12:55 PM
- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal Today 12:03 PM
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen Today 11:48 AM
- Stephen Miller has a girlfriend—and people are stunned Today 11:35 AM
- Mickey Rourke says Robert De Niro iced him out of ‘The Irishman’ Today 11:07 AM
- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech Today 10:40 AM
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members Today 10:16 AM
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis Today 9:55 AM
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
- What is the Hinge dating app, and how does it work? Today 7:00 AM
The most WTF scenes captured on Google Street View
From Detroit and Tennessee to Norway and France, these six screengrabs will have you worried about your neighbors in no time.
Have you ever been out for a drive, casually glanced out the window, and immediately saw something that triggered your WTF reflex? If so, did you happen to be driving the Google Maps car?
A July 11 Reddit thread aimed to collect the best WTF sights that appear—or used to appear—on Google Street View. From naked people to spooky glitches, it looks like there is certainly no shortage of oddities on the world’s roadways.
First consider this “naked dude in the trunk with almost an entire dog.”
Photo via tinyalley/Reddit
“Here’s some Detroit street toughs pointing a gun at the google car at the same house where they found a dead baby.”
Photo via SourCreamWater/Reddit
Over in France, “look for the guy on the balcony with the bike.”
Photo via karma_companion/Reddit
Says one user, “These Norwegian scuba divers. I don’t even.”
Photo via klomp123/Reddit
And, of course, a Tennessee man stalking behind a bear with a baseball bat: “most memorable for me,” says ohweoh.
Photo via ohweoh/Reddit
“This entire town is glitch-y or something,” he said.
Photos via Reddit | Main art Paul McCann/Flickr
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.