- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme 3 Years Ago
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Today 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Today 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Today 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Today 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Today 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Today 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Today 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
- Privacy activist Ola Bini detained for 2 months in Ecuador without charges Friday 5:01 PM
- Twitter says suspending ‘God’ for a pro-LGBTQ tweet was an ‘error’ Friday 4:14 PM
Remember last September, when that lovable rodent attempted to carry a large slice of pizza down gritty New York subway steps? Of course you don’t. That was forever ago, and you’ve been bombarded with so many tweets, Snapchats, and Vines since then that Pizza Rat is now basically a vague Internet myth.
Fortunately for you and everyone else with Wi-Fi, we have a new rat to obsess over until something else steals our attention. I give you Pizza Rat’s Chicagoan cousin: Bold Rat.
And we thought New York rats were aggressive. Compared to Bold Rat, Pizza Rat is a cute little mouse who minds his manners. Look at the way Bold Rat enters this building with sheer ferocity while the frightened camera holder continuously screams “Oh my god!” Even when the door is almost completely shut, this steadfast creature wriggles its way through. It wants to get into this building and will stop at nothing until it does.
Bold Rat is the quintessential American—and the only one who can unite us. Vote Bold Rat 2016.
Photo via jans canon/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)