- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
Before Donald Trump was a reality television star or upstart presidential candidate, he was famous just for being rich and talking about it a lot. And as a rich, outspoken dude, he had his picture taken… a lot.
There’s a whole subreddit devoted to Trump’s runaway presidential campaign, and while it’s mostly better left unread, it has unearthed some amazing images of the controversial firebrand. In particular, a recent thread calling for posts of “Rare Donalds“—an allusion to Rare Pepes, the most obscure and sought-after iterations of the Pepe the frog meme—has really delivered the goods.
Of course, this being Reddit, there are more overt hijinks going on as well.
Also, he does seem to really love volleyball.
Vintage photos like this are always good for a laugh, especially when they feature someone as goofy as Donald Trump, although what would be really hilarious is if that guy somehow got access to the world’s most powerful military and nuclear arsenal. I mean, can you imagine?
Editor’s note: Portions of this article were edited for clarity.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.