- ‘Eat Them To Defeat Them’ is oddly about vegetables—not about eating the rich 4 Years Ago
- Marco Rubio mocked for filming talking while driving socialism critique 4 Years Ago
- QAnon believer asks Trump’s campaign press secretary who Q is Today 2:36 PM
- Octavia Spencer has discovered ‘Ma’ memes—and she can’t get enough Today 2:09 PM
- Meet the anti-Greta Thunberg, a climate ‘skeptic’ funded by the oil industry Today 1:12 PM
- Harvey Weinstein convicted of rape and sexual assault Today 12:56 PM
- Senator calls Facebook’s current election disinformation efforts ‘inadequate’ in letter Today 12:11 PM
- The Phillie Phanatic mascot unveils a slimmer makeover Today 11:56 AM
- YouTuber threatened with arrest after rapping about being a girl from Mecca Today 11:55 AM
- Video shows flat-Earther ‘daredevil’ crashing to death after homemade rocket fails Today 11:49 AM
- Cardi B defends Dwyane Wade’s daughter during Instagram Live Today 11:45 AM
- YouTube briefly shuts down beloved ‘lofi hip hop radio’ channel, launching a new meme Today 11:42 AM
- Neil deGrasse Tyson points out that Elsa from ‘Frozen’ has ‘horse-sized eyeballs’ Today 10:58 AM
- Republicans as Sanders rises: Watch out, we may vote for Trump Today 10:54 AM
- Amazon series ‘Hunters’ criticized by Auschwitz Memorial over fictionalized scene Today 10:45 AM
This puppy has a lot to teach us about getting the most out of life. We don’t need fancy cars or lots of money—just a dirt hill with some water at the bottom.
The video is only slightly more than a minute long, but this little pup doesn’t seem like he plans to stop sliding any time soon.
It’s also strangely satisfying to see that his coat perfectly matches the dirt he’s sliding on. Well, either that or he was white when he started and he’s been at this a long time.
At any rate, we say: Slide on, little pup. You’ve inspired us all.
Screengrab via ViralHog/Youtube
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.