- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale 4 Years Ago
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations 4 Years Ago
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) 4 Years Ago
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Today 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Today 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Today 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Today 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Today 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Today 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Today 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Today 11:04 AM
- Senator proposes Do Not Track bill to allow consumers to opt out of data gathering Today 10:54 AM
- The Queen of the North likes to Juul Today 10:36 AM
- Nearly half of Juul’s Twitter followers can’t legally buy the product, study says Today 10:26 AM
- New Facebook Messenger scam tricks people into thinking they donated to ISIS Today 10:26 AM
We should all be having this much fun.
This puppy has a lot to teach us about getting the most out of life. We don’t need fancy cars or lots of money—just a dirt hill with some water at the bottom.
The video is only slightly more than a minute long, but this little pup doesn’t seem like he plans to stop sliding any time soon.
It’s also strangely satisfying to see that his coat perfectly matches the dirt he’s sliding on. Well, either that or he was white when he started and he’s been at this a long time.
At any rate, we say: Slide on, little pup. You’ve inspired us all.
Screengrab via ViralHog/Youtube
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.