- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Today 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Today 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Today 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Today 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Today 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Today 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Today 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Today 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Today 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Today 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Today 2:45 PM
- Homophobic preacher wants Pete Buttigieg to renounce fisting and rimming Today 2:33 PM
- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal Today 12:36 PM
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice Today 12:07 PM
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters Today 12:00 PM
Did Popeyes add something new to the menu?
With all the positive chatter about the $5 box from Popeyes, we did not see this one coming.
Screengrab via taurisdigital/Instagram
According to DNA Info, a spokesperson for Popeyes says the company is currently moving forward by reaching out to the franchise owner for more information. Hopefully we find out this is just some odd-looking body part of a chicken.
Yet it appears that despite the grotesque image, Twitter still has an unconditional love for Popeyes.
Someone found a rat in their Popeyes? Well I’ve never found one in mine
— nobody (@mattieroses) September 19, 2016
Love that chicken from Popeyes—assuming it’s actually chicken.
H/T DNA Info