- YouTubers keep uploading racist meme anthem played by New Zealand shooter Monday 5:38 PM
- Myspace confirms that a decade-plus of user-uploaded music is gone Monday 5:03 PM
- ‘Love, Death & Robots’ suffers from blatant sexism Monday 4:38 PM
- Khloe Kardashian faces backlash for Instagram post saying to ‘love thy racist neighbor’ Monday 4:07 PM
- This Twitter user wants to expose white YouTubers for racist, transphobic content Monday 3:55 PM
- Trump retweeted a QAnon supporter during his Twitter bender Monday 1:24 PM
- Katrina Pierson supports Trump tweeting more about Fox than New Zealand shooting Monday 1:19 PM
- PewDiePie’s alt-right ties are impossible to ignore Monday 1:05 PM
- With this blade, I protect this meme Monday 12:48 PM
- Lead actress in ‘The Color Purple’ revival criticized for homophobic post Monday 12:39 PM
- ‘Arrested Development’ ends the same way it did the first time—unceremoniously Monday 12:10 PM
- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream Monday 11:32 AM
- Turkish president used New Zealand shooting footage at campaign rallies Monday 11:09 AM
- 8 adorable tea infusers that will warm you with cuteness Monday 10:26 AM
- The Super Nintendo Pro is the wireless controller of your dreams Monday 10:25 AM
Did Popeyes add something new to the menu?
With all the positive chatter about the $5 box from Popeyes, we did not see this one coming.
Screengrab via taurisdigital/Instagram
According to DNA Info, a spokesperson for Popeyes says the company is currently moving forward by reaching out to the franchise owner for more information. Hopefully we find out this is just some odd-looking body part of a chicken.
Yet it appears that despite the grotesque image, Twitter still has an unconditional love for Popeyes.
Someone found a rat in their Popeyes? Well I’ve never found one in mine
— nobody (@mattieroses) September 19, 2016
Love that chicken from Popeyes—assuming it’s actually chicken.
H/T DNA Info