- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Today 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Today 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Today 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Today 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- Vidgo provides competitive streaming options in both English and Spanish Saturday 3:34 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
- James Blake defends girlfriend Jameela Jamil amid allegations she’s faking her illnesses Saturday 1:46 PM
- Viral video purports to show doctors with guns amid coronavirus outbreak Saturday 1:07 PM
- Russian YouTubers pretend to be Greta Thunberg, share alleged prank call with Bernie Sanders Saturday 11:07 AM
- TikTok teens are shaving off their eyebrows to ‘look like’ Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid Saturday 10:25 AM
- Wendy’s fires employees over viral TikTok sink bath Saturday 9:05 AM
This ‘Pokémon or Big Data’ quiz will leave you stumped
You’ll probably get Vulpix but the rest are pretty difficult.
This project from pixelastic and inspired by a similar Google Doc is exactly what it sounds like, but harder than probably anticipated by most. The premise is simple: There’s a word in bold letters, and you have to decide if it’s big data or a Pokémon. But many of these big names sure sound like Pokémon names and the quiz even points that out. For example, when the answer for Hekaton pops up, the description also notes, “Not to be confused with Magneton, the levitating Pokémon.”
Furthermore, some of these Pocket Monsters are far from the ones that Ash carried into battle against the likes of Team Rocket. Many of the Pokémon in the quiz are from later generations, such as Gorebyss which doesn’t show up until the Ruby and Sapphire versions of the famed video game.
Good luck with the quiz—unfortunately you won’t have Professor Oak around to help you out.
Screenshot via Pokémon or Big Data
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.