- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Today 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Today 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Today 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Today 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Today 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Benjamin Thompson/Flickr (CC-BY-SA)
‘Tis the season to spread holiday cheer with holly, mistletoe, Christmas lights—and pineapples, apparently.
As far as Christmas tree alternatives go, pineapples are rad because they’re cheap, portable, and compostable. They’re perfect for a desk at the office or a small apartment.
You can make your own pineapple Christmas tree by trimming the unsliced fruit with lights, ornaments, and even a pair of sunglasses—or just “ooh” and “ahh” at these whimsical creations instead.
Merry festivus . . . . #afestivusfortherestofus #christmastree #pineapple #pineapplechristmastree #castello #babybelle #gherkins #corchinons #merrychristmas #merrychristmastoallandtoallagoodnight #merryfestivus #christmastime #cheddar #cheeselife #softcheese #eat #camenbert #doublecreambrie #brie #fermentedcurd #frenchcheese #tasmaniancheese #fromage #melbourneandcheese #cheeselife #softcheese #eat #bluecheese #triplecream #fermentedcurd #tasmaniancheese #fromage #melbourneandcheese #cheeseboard #cheeseoclock #passthecheese @babybelus @castellocheese
A post shared by Melly Moo (@cheesefeeds) on
A post shared by Lucas Hattori (@the.lucky_luke) on
A post shared by Bubu Creative Design (@bubucreativedesign) on
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.