- ‘A Fortunate Man’ is a gorgeous, shallow adaptation of a classic novel 5 Years Ago
- Obama’s ‘Easter worshippers’ tweet upsets conservatives 5 Years Ago
- Trump responds to impeachment calls: ‘You can’t’ 5 Years Ago
- Desperate YouTuber goes on ‘holy pilgrimage’ to meet PewDiePie 5 Years Ago
- Influencer faces 20 years for hiring cousin to threaten man into giving up domain name Today 10:17 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ isn’t actually the end of Marvel’s Phase 3 Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ just obliterated every stupid argument about its place in canon Today 9:24 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ brings us lots of horny Tormund memes Today 8:46 AM
- 12 adult toys sex bloggers swear by Today 8:45 AM
- Howard Schultz mocked for ‘majority of Americans are Americans’ ad Today 8:35 AM
- The ultimate guide to strap-ons Today 8:00 AM
- Why ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ is my favorite Marvel movie Today 7:59 AM
- The quick and dirty guide to buying your first vibrator Today 7:45 AM
- How to watch ‘Live Rescue’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Roger Stone to speak at Virginia strip club Today 6:56 AM
Turns out James Bond is bad at something.
With Pierce Brosnan on the show, Fallon revealed that GoldenEye 007 for Nintendo 64 is one of his favorite games. With the system set up, he invited the actor, whose James Bond is the main character in the game, to play with him, whether he actually wanted to or not.
Admittedly, Brosnan said he played it once and wasn’t very good, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that he didn’t do well. This clip will both make you feel better about your gaming ability and make you want to grab the game and play it all over again.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.