- How to watch ‘Live Rescue’ for free 2 Years Ago
- Roger Stone to speak at Virginia strip club 2 Years Ago
- Trans/Sex: Solid sex toy picks for pre-op and non-op trans women Today 6:30 AM
- Why Barrett Brown burned his National Magazine Award—and what he’s planning next Today 6:30 AM
- That heartbreaking ‘Game of Thrones’ song has key ties to the book Today 6:27 AM
- Here are the 11 best health documentaries on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to add people to Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- How to play Fortnite on Mac Today 5:30 AM
- Feminist memes are a banner of social change on Instagram Today 5:00 AM
- VR game Jupiter and Mars thoughtfully explores climate change Today 4:30 AM
- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
The actress and an owl are the hottest things on Reddit.
Anna Kendrick is no doubt one of the internet’s favorite stars. Everyone loves her eager, cheery, and down-to-earth demeanor.
Which why a picture of her affecting a dour face is making waves on Reddit. It’s Anna! But she’s sad. And she has an owl!
A post shared by Anna Kendrick (@annakendrick47) on
She posted it to Instagram six days ago, but now it is fodder for one of the internet’s funniest subreddits, Photoshop Battles.
Here she is with teeth added, via the Face App.
What if the owl had teeth?
Is she Pennywise?
Here she is in The Accountant, a movie she co-starred in with Ben Affleck.
What about at as a student at Hogwarts?
Here she is right outside your door.
She would make a great character in A Clockwork Orange.
Especially with that smile.
Welcome to the Anna Kend-Ring.
Don’t look at this next one.
Wait, no, this is even more horrifying.
Was that infamous house fire started by Anna all along?
Perhaps you want the owl to shit on Anna Kendrick? (Why would you want that?)
Here she is in the game F.E.A.R.
How about the twins from The Shining?
There’s also Hypno-Anna.
It’s time to raise the dead.
And also time for a Faceswap.
All in all, a pretty fun day online staring one of the internet’s favorites!
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]