- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Saturday 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Saturday 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
This supercut of Nicolas Cage laughing is a true national treasure
Mark Heiliger took the time, patience, and possible loss of sanity to gather every single laugh from every single Cage film.
Nicolas Cage’s laugh is a thing to cherish, but you no longer have to go through his filmography to hear it.
Mark Heiliger took the time, patience, and possible loss of sanity to gather every single laugh from every single Cage film (excluding the animated ones) into one 20-minute supercut, which somehow captures each giggle and eye-raising cackle as Cage’s career descends and rises into… something. It more than eclipses all of his freakouts. Cage’s eyes get even wider and the laughs get even crazier as it goes on. It’s almost too much to take in.
Be careful when embarking on this all in one go. We know what happens when we watch too much Cage in a short period of time.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.