- Keanu Reeves could join the MCU, according to Kevin Feige 3 Years Ago
- How to watch the U.S. women vs. Sweden online for free Today 7:00 AM
- What were these QAnon fans doing posing at Guantanamo Bay? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the 2019 NBA Draft online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ta-Nehisi Coates dismantles Mitch McConnell’s anti-reparations argument Wednesday 7:52 PM
- Whoopi Goldberg stirs debate over her opinion regarding Bella Thorne’s nudes Wednesday 7:04 PM
- Joe Biden really, really hates raves Wednesday 6:02 PM
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Wednesday 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Wednesday 4:42 PM
- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants Wednesday 4:05 PM
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted Wednesday 4:03 PM
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? Wednesday 3:55 PM
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site Wednesday 3:50 PM
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Wednesday 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Wednesday 2:45 PM
Photo via orijinal/Flickr (CC-BY)
Break out of that stuffy cubicle.
Whether you work hard or hardly work, June 2 marks an incredible holiday that should be celebrated by everyone: National Leave the Office Early Day.
Lots of people inch through 45 minutes of traffic to get to their place of employment. Others sit on crowded trains as they head to another day of drudgery in their cubicles. Some are lucky enough to work from home in a converted room or while lying under the covers.
Today is National Leave The Office Early Day – however, our office will remain open until 6pm. 😉
— CityPark View (@CityParkView) June 2, 2016
But no matter where you get your shit done, you owe it to yourself to take a look around after lunch and, if the coast is clear, get your ass out of the office. If you’re feeling really festive, clock out at like 11am. It’s a holiday we only get once a year, so you’d better take advantage.
Today is National Leave The Office Early Day ..
Don’t get fired. lol
— Sunni (@SunniAndTheCity) June 2, 2016
Now, I get it. You may “feel bad” or whatever, but no excuses! It’s time to think about yourself for once. Not the man saying that you have to put in a full eight hours for the day. Just power that computer down, pack up your things, and
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.