- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
Whether you work hard or hardly work, June 2 marks an incredible holiday that should be celebrated by everyone: National Leave the Office Early Day.
Lots of people inch through 45 minutes of traffic to get to their place of employment. Others sit on crowded trains as they head to another day of drudgery in their cubicles. Some are lucky enough to work from home in a converted room or while lying under the covers.
Today is National Leave The Office Early Day – however, our office will remain open until 6pm. 😉
— CityPark View (@CityParkView) June 2, 2016
But no matter where you get your shit done, you owe it to yourself to take a look around after lunch and, if the coast is clear, get your ass out of the office. If you’re feeling really festive, clock out at like 11am. It’s a holiday we only get once a year, so you’d better take advantage.
Today is National Leave The Office Early Day ..
Don’t get fired. lol
— Sunni (@SunniAndTheCity) June 2, 2016
Now, I get it. You may “feel bad” or whatever, but no excuses! It’s time to think about yourself for once. Not the man saying that you have to put in a full eight hours for the day. Just power that computer down, pack up your things, and
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.