- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
Girl thinks she’s Kylie Jenner after getting her wisdom teeth out
The lips don’t lie.
The removal of wisdom teeth is the closest most Americans will ever come to a major psychedelic trip. The dentist is extracting god-given teeth from your jaw, and it takes a lot of drugs to keep that from being literally the worst experience of your life. Modern medicine is a beautiful thing!
Of course, when you find yourself in a weakened, narcotized haze from the influence of anesthetic, there’s always a chance your mom will convince you you’re Kylie Jenner and put it on YouTube for everyone to see.
Poor Emma. She simply can’t deal with the knowledge that her mom is Kris Jenner. It’s overwhelming! The best part is toward the end, where she’s putting together the puzzle.
“My dad is Caitlyn Jenner, my mom is Kris Jenner…”
“Is that a bad thing?” asks her actual, non-Kris Jenner mom.
“I don’t know!”
Which is actually mildly concerning. Does this mean that the Kardashian clan has become so ingrained in our collective consciousness that we can’t even take drugs in peace? I feel as if my primary motivations for dropping acid would be to completely sever myself from civilization. I would want to be as far away from E! as possible. But instead it may just let the inner Kardashian id out in full force. Consider my buzz harshed.
Photo via kyliejenner/Instagram
Entertainment and sports reporter Luke Winkie has written everywhere from A.V Club to Vice, including Sports Illustrated, Rolling Stone, Kotaku, Playboy, Mel, and Polygon.