- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ 3 Years Ago
- Parkland teens announce massive gun reform proposal 3 Years Ago
- Here’s how you can get a free palm reading online Today 8:48 AM
- ‘The Matrix 4’ is happening with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss Today 7:17 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team NFC preview Today 7:00 AM
- The 10 best science podcasts to teach you about our world Today 6:00 AM
- How to make sure you have access to every Instagram filter Today 6:00 AM
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
Girl thinks she’s Kylie Jenner after getting her wisdom teeth out
The lips don’t lie.
The removal of wisdom teeth is the closest most Americans will ever come to a major psychedelic trip. The dentist is extracting god-given teeth from your jaw, and it takes a lot of drugs to keep that from being literally the worst experience of your life. Modern medicine is a beautiful thing!
Of course, when you find yourself in a weakened, narcotized haze from the influence of anesthetic, there’s always a chance your mom will convince you you’re Kylie Jenner and put it on YouTube for everyone to see.
Poor Emma. She simply can’t deal with the knowledge that her mom is Kris Jenner. It’s overwhelming! The best part is toward the end, where she’s putting together the puzzle.
“My dad is Caitlyn Jenner, my mom is Kris Jenner…”
“Is that a bad thing?” asks her actual, non-Kris Jenner mom.
“I don’t know!”
Which is actually mildly concerning. Does this mean that the Kardashian clan has become so ingrained in our collective consciousness that we can’t even take drugs in peace? I feel as if my primary motivations for dropping acid would be to completely sever myself from civilization. I would want to be as far away from E! as possible. But instead it may just let the inner Kardashian id out in full force. Consider my buzz harshed.
Photo via kyliejenner/Instagram
Entertainment and sports reporter Luke Winkie has written everywhere from A.V Club to Vice, including Sports Illustrated, Rolling Stone, Kotaku, Playboy, Mel, and Polygon.