- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? 3 Years Ago
- How to watch TruTV online for free 3 Years Ago
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Tuesday 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Tuesday 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Tuesday 12:36 PM
The lips don’t lie.
The removal of wisdom teeth is the closest most Americans will ever come to a major psychedelic trip. The dentist is extracting god-given teeth from your jaw, and it takes a lot of drugs to keep that from being literally the worst experience of your life. Modern medicine is a beautiful thing!
Of course, when you find yourself in a weakened, narcotized haze from the influence of anesthetic, there’s always a chance your mom will convince you you’re Kylie Jenner and put it on YouTube for everyone to see.
Poor Emma. She simply can’t deal with the knowledge that her mom is Kris Jenner. It’s overwhelming! The best part is toward the end, where she’s putting together the puzzle.
“My dad is Caitlyn Jenner, my mom is Kris Jenner…”
“Is that a bad thing?” asks her actual, non-Kris Jenner mom.
“I don’t know!”
Which is actually mildly concerning. Does this mean that the Kardashian clan has become so ingrained in our collective consciousness that we can’t even take drugs in peace? I feel as if my primary motivations for dropping acid would be to completely sever myself from civilization. I would want to be as far away from E! as possible. But instead it may just let the inner Kardashian id out in full force. Consider my buzz harshed.
Photo via kyliejenner/Instagram
Entertainment and sports reporter Luke Winkie has written everywhere from A.V Club to Vice, including Sports Illustrated, Rolling Stone, Kotaku, Playboy, Mel, and Polygon.