- Irony of Georgia’s sperm-reporting bill flies by anti-abortion advocates Thursday 7:11 PM
- Sex scandals are consuming the K-pop industry Thursday 5:44 PM
- Trump supporters are abandoning Fox News over network’s latest hire Thursday 5:20 PM
- QAnon is attacking a random woman in a disturbing and dangerous way Thursday 4:59 PM
- Google celebrates Bach with AI-powered, music-making doodle Thursday 4:53 PM
- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Thursday 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Thursday 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Thursday 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Thursday 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Thursday 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Thursday 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Thursday 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Thursday 11:33 AM
- The best Korean beauty products for $15 or less Thursday 10:50 AM
- PewDiePie’s reign as the No. 1 YouTuber seems to be over Thursday 10:43 AM
The lips don’t lie.
The removal of wisdom teeth is the closest most Americans will ever come to a major psychedelic trip. The dentist is extracting god-given teeth from your jaw, and it takes a lot of drugs to keep that from being literally the worst experience of your life. Modern medicine is a beautiful thing!
Of course, when you find yourself in a weakened, narcotized haze from the influence of anesthetic, there’s always a chance your mom will convince you you’re Kylie Jenner and put it on YouTube for everyone to see.
Poor Emma. She simply can’t deal with the knowledge that her mom is Kris Jenner. It’s overwhelming! The best part is toward the end, where she’s putting together the puzzle.
“My dad is Caitlyn Jenner, my mom is Kris Jenner…”
“Is that a bad thing?” asks her actual, non-Kris Jenner mom.
“I don’t know!”
Which is actually mildly concerning. Does this mean that the Kardashian clan has become so ingrained in our collective consciousness that we can’t even take drugs in peace? I feel as if my primary motivations for dropping acid would be to completely sever myself from civilization. I would want to be as far away from E! as possible. But instead it may just let the inner Kardashian id out in full force. Consider my buzz harshed.
Photo via kyliejenner/Instagram
Entertainment and sports reporter Luke Winkie has written everywhere from A.V Club to Vice, including Sports Illustrated, Rolling Stone, Kotaku, Playboy, Mel, and Polygon.