- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Today 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Today 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Today 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Today 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
This article contains explicit material and may be NSFW.
I actually have a reasonable explanation as to how I found this video. If you write for the Daily Dot, you’re gonna spend a lot of time sifting through some seriously awful Internet content. These are the sacrifices we make to keep the Google Analytics cranking, and we wouldn’t change it for a second.
So, for other reasons we don’t have to talk about right now, I was looking at Minions–flavored parody songs, and after sitting through a particularly trite Minions version of Maroon 5’s “Sugar” (which is literally “Sugar” chipmunked up an octave, with nothing else changed), I decided to scope out my man’s other videos. That’s when I found this thing, which is without a doubt the most enthralling cultural artifact on the internet.
HOLY SHIT FAM. I can only break this down in bullet points.
Apparently you can buy multiple kinds of adult-size Minions underwear. This changes the booty-video industrial complex forever.
It’s hilarious that this has 1,000 views and more dislikes than likes. I guess the only way to get an ass downvoted is if it comes with a tacit Minions endorsement.
I have no idea what this song is, but I love that it includes a link to a Minions parody of “Hello,” which is probably the only thing you could conceivably watch after this.
And, OK, let’s address the elephant in the room: It’s a good butt.
Watching this video reminded me of going to 4chan when I was 15 and seeing some truly psychosexual pornography that coerced me to masturbate and cry at the same time. I’m pretty jaded now, at least to the more extreme stuff, but the hot Minions ass confused me in an almost nostalgic way. I’m not sure that’s the point, but it’s plenty effective, and this is absolutely a video I’ll send unsuspecting friends until the end of time.
Entertainment and sports reporter Luke Winkie has written everywhere from A.V Club to Vice, including Sports Illustrated, Rolling Stone, Kotaku, Playboy, Mel, and Polygon.