- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Today 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
Earlier this month, Rapaport dubbed over a home video of Instagram-famous Wilfred Warrior, an unfortunate-looking Chinchilla Persian cat. The internet collectively lost it, catapulting them both into virality.
“Ma call the police!” The War at Home actor shrilly yells over a video of Wilfred originally taken by his owner. “That fucking cat is back! The one that looks like it’s wearing makeup!”
Many Twitter users commented on the unfortunate feline’s striking similarities to celebrities.
Man @TomiLahren will not leave you alone!— The Bear Jieux (@TheBearJieux) November 27, 2018
Love it!— MarsAttacks (@onepartvodka) November 28, 2018
Looks like Betty Davis pic.twitter.com/EfkBCa9c4X
Others still hadn’t yet caught on that Rapaport is only acting and that he doesn’t actually own this cat.
Where do you live I'll deadass fly to wherever you are and take this precious creature off your hands— Alex Schaller (@kittyniiart) November 29, 2018
I suggest u get a good hand sprayer & spray kitty with water. Cats learn quickly. I trained our cat not to enter the kitchen. Sprayed twice, then just showed the sprayer twice, and kitty sat politely at the door. I gave him a treat for sitting politely. No meows in demand.— Corena (@corenaboo) November 27, 2018
Poor Wilfred. At least his owner seems to have a sense of humor about the internet laughing at his expense. A post on his Instagram said, “Safe and sound at home after antagonizing @michaelrapaport and his poor Ma again.”
Alyse Stanley is a video game and culture reporter based in Virginia with words at Polygon and USGamer. When she’s not writing about memes, she edits Unwinnable’s monthly magazine. You can follow her on Twitter @pithyalyse.