- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
Earlier this month, Rapaport dubbed over a home video of Instagram-famous Wilfred Warrior, an unfortunate-looking Chinchilla Persian cat. The internet collectively lost it, catapulting them both into virality.
“Ma call the police!” The War at Home actor shrilly yells over a video of Wilfred originally taken by his owner. “That fucking cat is back! The one that looks like it’s wearing makeup!”
Many Twitter users commented on the unfortunate feline’s striking similarities to celebrities.
Man @TomiLahren will not leave you alone!— The Bear Jieux (@TheBearJieux) November 27, 2018
Love it!— MarsAttacks (@onepartvodka) November 28, 2018
Looks like Betty Davis pic.twitter.com/EfkBCa9c4X
Others still hadn’t yet caught on that Rapaport is only acting and that he doesn’t actually own this cat.
Where do you live I'll deadass fly to wherever you are and take this precious creature off your hands— Alex Schaller (@kittyniiart) November 29, 2018
I suggest u get a good hand sprayer & spray kitty with water. Cats learn quickly. I trained our cat not to enter the kitchen. Sprayed twice, then just showed the sprayer twice, and kitty sat politely at the door. I gave him a treat for sitting politely. No meows in demand.— Corena (@corenaboo) November 27, 2018
Poor Wilfred. At least his owner seems to have a sense of humor about the internet laughing at his expense. A post on his Instagram said, “Safe and sound at home after antagonizing @michaelrapaport and his poor Ma again.”
Alyse Stanley is a video game and culture reporter based in Virginia with words at Polygon and USGamer. When she’s not writing about memes, she edits Unwinnable’s monthly magazine. You can follow her on Twitter @pithyalyse.