- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for 2 Years Ago
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Today 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Today 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Today 1:00 AM
- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Saturday 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Saturday 8:00 AM
Did Melania shut down Donald Trump again?
Well, well, well.
It will be no surprise to you, savvy consumer of web-based politics blogs, that President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump may not have the most affectionate marriage. In fact some have even speculated that the first lady has outright disdain for her husband.
Which, I may, nay, must add, is in no way reflective of left-leaning media’s general disdain for President Trump. The media DOES NOT use Melania’s behaviors as a vehicle to project their dislike of the man out into the world.
Nope. Not at all.
Because clearly you can watch this video and see for yourself.
Nine seconds in. He goes for hand, she goes for hair, as they depart Air Force One in Rome.
Can you say on the rocks?
The two REPORTEDLY (but who can trust the fake news media?) held hands as they arrived at the Vatican.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]