- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Today 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Today 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Today 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Friday 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Friday 10:50 AM
Did Melania shut down Donald Trump again?
Well, well, well.
It will be no surprise to you, savvy consumer of web-based politics blogs, that President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump may not have the most affectionate marriage. In fact some have even speculated that the first lady has outright disdain for her husband.
Which, I may, nay, must add, is in no way reflective of left-leaning media’s general disdain for President Trump. The media DOES NOT use Melania’s behaviors as a vehicle to project their dislike of the man out into the world.
Nope. Not at all.
Because clearly you can watch this video and see for yourself.
Nine seconds in. He goes for hand, she goes for hair, as they depart Air Force One in Rome.
Can you say on the rocks?
The two REPORTEDLY (but who can trust the fake news media?) held hands as they arrived at the Vatican.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]