- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray 2 Years Ago
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
Well, well, well.
It will be no surprise to you, savvy consumer of web-based politics blogs, that President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump may not have the most affectionate marriage. In fact some have even speculated that the first lady has outright disdain for her husband.
Which, I may, nay, must add, is in no way reflective of left-leaning media’s general disdain for President Trump. The media DOES NOT use Melania’s behaviors as a vehicle to project their dislike of the man out into the world.
Nope. Not at all.
Because clearly you can watch this video and see for yourself.
Nine seconds in. He goes for hand, she goes for hair, as they depart Air Force One in Rome.
Can you say on the rocks?
The two REPORTEDLY (but who can trust the fake news media?) held hands as they arrived at the Vatican.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]