- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
Adding more evidence to the idea that Melania Trump doesn’t much care for her husband, the first lady appeared to slap away the hand of President Donald Trump when he tried to touch her at the Israeli airport on Monday.
Need a closer look? Of course, you do.
בזמן שדיברנו על הסלפי עם חזן, מסתבר שפספסנו את זה pic.twitter.com/9V4R2aSiR6— Haaretz הארץ (@Haaretz) May 22, 2017
As with plenty of other moments during President Trump’s four-month tenure as president, there’s just enough ambiguity here to make us wonder how the first lady really feels.
Earlier this month, Melania liked a tweet that made a joke about how crappy her marriage is, and on Mother’s Day, the world noticed that Donald Trump left her alone to go golfing and wondered if she preferred it that way.
Plus, there’s the famous Melania moment smiling at her husband during the inauguration before he turns away, which is when her face suddenly becomes an expression of what looks to be despair.
And though the video from Monday might have looked a little harsh—if she, in fact, was slapping away his hand—perhaps turnabout is fair play.
H/T Death and Taxes
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.