- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee 2 Years Ago
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali 2 Years Ago
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Today 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Today 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Today 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Today 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur Friday 6:59 PM
Adding more evidence to the idea that Melania Trump doesn’t much care for her husband, the first lady appeared to slap away the hand of President Donald Trump when he tried to touch her at the Israeli airport on Monday.
Need a closer look? Of course, you do.
בזמן שדיברנו על הסלפי עם חזן, מסתבר שפספסנו את זה pic.twitter.com/9V4R2aSiR6— Haaretz הארץ (@Haaretz) May 22, 2017
As with plenty of other moments during President Trump’s four-month tenure as president, there’s just enough ambiguity here to make us wonder how the first lady really feels.
Earlier this month, Melania liked a tweet that made a joke about how crappy her marriage is, and on Mother’s Day, the world noticed that Donald Trump left her alone to go golfing and wondered if she preferred it that way.
Plus, there’s the famous Melania moment smiling at her husband during the inauguration before he turns away, which is when her face suddenly becomes an expression of what looks to be despair.
And though the video from Monday might have looked a little harsh—if she, in fact, was slapping away his hand—perhaps turnabout is fair play.
H/T Death and Taxes
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.