- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
Melania Trump appears to slap away Donald’s hand at Israeli airport
Adding more evidence to the idea that Melania Trump doesn’t much care for her husband, the first lady appeared to slap away the hand of President Donald Trump when he tried to touch her at the Israeli airport on Monday.
Need a closer look? Of course, you do.
בזמן שדיברנו על הסלפי עם חזן, מסתבר שפספסנו את זה pic.twitter.com/9V4R2aSiR6
— Haaretz הארץ (@Haaretz) May 22, 2017
As with plenty of other moments during President Trump’s four-month tenure as president, there’s just enough ambiguity here to make us wonder how the first lady really feels.
Earlier this month, Melania liked a tweet that made a joke about how crappy her marriage is, and on Mother’s Day, the world noticed that Donald Trump left her alone to go golfing and wondered if she preferred it that way.
Plus, there’s the famous Melania moment smiling at her husband during the inauguration before he turns away, which is when her face suddenly becomes an expression of what looks to be despair.
And though the video from Monday might have looked a little harsh—if she, in fact, was slapping away his hand—perhaps turnabout is fair play.
H/T Death and Taxes
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.