- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I. says Nipsey Hussle’s death was ‘like losing Iron Man’ Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Thursday 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Thursday 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Thursday 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Thursday 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Thursday 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Thursday 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Thursday 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Thursday 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Thursday 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Thursday 11:43 AM
Melania Trump appears to slap away Donald’s hand at Israeli airport
Adding more evidence to the idea that Melania Trump doesn’t much care for her husband, the first lady appeared to slap away the hand of President Donald Trump when he tried to touch her at the Israeli airport on Monday.
Need a closer look? Of course, you do.
בזמן שדיברנו על הסלפי עם חזן, מסתבר שפספסנו את זה pic.twitter.com/9V4R2aSiR6
— Haaretz הארץ (@Haaretz) May 22, 2017
As with plenty of other moments during President Trump’s four-month tenure as president, there’s just enough ambiguity here to make us wonder how the first lady really feels.
Earlier this month, Melania liked a tweet that made a joke about how crappy her marriage is, and on Mother’s Day, the world noticed that Donald Trump left her alone to go golfing and wondered if she preferred it that way.
Plus, there’s the famous Melania moment smiling at her husband during the inauguration before he turns away, which is when her face suddenly becomes an expression of what looks to be despair.
And though the video from Monday might have looked a little harsh—if she, in fact, was slapping away his hand—perhaps turnabout is fair play.
H/T Death and Taxes
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.