- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks 6 Years Ago
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Today 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Today 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Today 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Today 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Today 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Today 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Today 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
You must watch this man put on pants without using hands
This guy is like a gob of Silly Putty made flesh.
We all have one unique talent that makes us special. For some people, it’s music; for others, languages, or the culinary arts, or quantum mechanics. For this man, it’s putting pants on to Europe’s “Final Countdown.”
For us far less dextrous plebes, putting our pants on is a menial task we perform every morning, often with the assistance of a loved one or a zipper-puller or a crowbar. For this anthropomorphized puddle of Alex Mack goo, it’s nothing less than an art form.
Watching this man put his pants on to the dulcet tones of Swedish hair metal is like nothing you’ve ever seen before. It’s like watching Baryshnikov dance, or Caruso sing. It’s like sitting in Ferran Adria’s kitchen while he tests out his latest whimsical gastronomic creation, or being in the same room with James Joyce when he drafted the plot of Ulysses. It’s like staring in the eyes of God and hearing him say, “You are my most wondrous creation,” or like…well, this Redditor puts it best:
Yeah. Word. It’s like that.
H/T Reddit | Screengrab via Now 夠了沒/YouTube
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.