- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps 4 Years Ago
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media 4 Years Ago
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook 4 Years Ago
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ 4 Years Ago
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ 4 Years Ago
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Today 2:26 PM
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers Today 2:07 PM
- Teen consumes ungodly amount of meat, becomes meme Today 2:07 PM
- Edward Snowden says 9/11 could have been stopped on Joe Rogan podcast Today 1:44 PM
- TikTok releases safety videos Today 1:30 PM
- Instagram to label fake news as ‘False Information’ Today 1:28 PM
- A handy guide to deciding which VSCO filter your photo needs Today 12:35 PM
- Mom calls out teacher for painting fake bullet wound on her son’s face Today 12:04 PM
- It’s time to find the right router for your home Today 11:54 AM
- Matt Gaetz attempts to storm impeachment hearing with a phalanx of elderly white men Today 11:17 AM
60-year-old man puts beer on his head, drinks it without using hands or arms
A 60-year-old man bet his family that he could place a beer on his head and drink it without using his hands or arms. The stepdad pulled off the feat of extreme athleticism in just a few minutes, expertly scrunching his face and contorting his body to get the glass in a position that would let him guzzle the ale. This should seriously be an Olympic event.
Guy should really moonlight as a yoga instructor. There are bros out there everywhere who would kill to have this skill.
Photo by chr1sp/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.