- Forget Hot Jafar. All hail Fat Ursula 3 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘The Affair’ for free 3 Years Ago
- Olivia Wilde’s ‘Booksmart’ is a teen comedy that will actually age well 3 Years Ago
- Conservative rising star Kyle Kashuv busted using the N-word a whole bunch Today 7:14 AM
- How to watch ‘The Name of the Rose’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- The Anthony Kennedy-Trump money laundering conspiracy is back—and as inaccurate as ever Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the FIFA U-20 World Cup online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
60-year-old man puts beer on his head, drinks it without using hands or arms
A 60-year-old man bet his family that he could place a beer on his head and drink it without using his hands or arms. The stepdad pulled off the feat of extreme athleticism in just a few minutes, expertly scrunching his face and contorting his body to get the glass in a position that would let him guzzle the ale. This should seriously be an Olympic event.
Guy should really moonlight as a yoga instructor. There are bros out there everywhere who would kill to have this skill.
Photo by chr1sp/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.