- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter 5 Years Ago
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples 5 Years Ago
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Today 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Today 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Today 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Today 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Today 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Today 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Today 12:00 PM
- All four of 2020’s Marvel/DC movies are directed by women Today 11:57 AM
- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Today 10:18 AM
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Today 10:04 AM
- Report: Barr wants tech antitrust probe wrapped up in 2020 Today 9:59 AM
- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay Today 9:11 AM
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? Today 9:03 AM
Precocious little girl at Disney World puts Gaston in his place
Disney, take note. We need more princesses like this.
Walt Disney World is supposed to be one of the most magical places on Earth, a kingdom where dreams come true. But unfortunately for one Disney character, that was anything but the case during a cold day in November. What began as a routine interaction with a tenacious little girl ended with some straight talk and more than a few crushed dreams.
It all began innocently enough, as a precocious girl name Isabella handed over her autograph book to Beauty and the Beast’s Gaston to grab his signature. But when the narcissistic Frenchman began dispensing with his trademark charms, things took a turn for the worse.
His thick crop of black hair and bulging muscles were no match for Isabella’s determination as she began setting the hunter straight about the true nature of his relationship with Belle. But she didn’t stop with simply dispelling his romantic delusions. After she broke the news that the Beast was going to marry Belle, she served up a warning that the beast would be coming to not only fight Gaston, but beat him.
Disney, I hope you’re taking notes. The next princess could use a lot more of Isabella’s grit and determination when it comes to serving up some real talk.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.