- Hailey Bieber denies shading Selena Gomez with ‘I’ll Kill You’ Instagram post Wednesday 7:46 PM
- Trump signed an ego tweet sheet for Tomi Lahren–and it features conspiracy theorists Wednesday 6:59 PM
- Attorneys say ICE deleted evidence pertaining to transgender asylum seeker’s death Wednesday 6:24 PM
- Everything you need to know about VSCO filter codes Wednesday 6:17 PM
- Are users prepared to pay for Gmail storage space? Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Facebook pledges $1 billion to fight housing crisis it helped create Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Lizzo officially credits ‘DNA test’ tweet writer on ‘Truth Hurts’ Wednesday 4:50 PM
- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media Wednesday 3:45 PM
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Wednesday 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Wednesday 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Wednesday 2:26 PM
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers Wednesday 2:07 PM
This prophetic teenager knew the Kimye baby’s name months ago
He’s connected to a higher plane.
The Internet exploded with news over the weekend that the next Kimye kin had taken its first breath. It wasn’t until Sunday that we plebes were informed of the baby boy’s name—and people were expectedly ready with an arsenal of memes. But while the world reacted, one teen realized his connection with the Pop Culture Powers That Be.
watch kanye name his kid “saint” or some stupid shit
— sickboi (@KlLLRudy) June 22, 2015
Understandably, Rudy is still coming to terms with his psychic abilities, much like Raven on That’s So Raven.
coincidence or luck?
— sickboi (@KlLLRudy) December 8, 2015
Neither, young Rudy. Precognition. You are here to lead us to salvation. And while you may still be learning how to harness your connection with with entertainment gods, we have some questions we’d like you to probe, almighty seer. They are as followed:
- Will we ever get a Dawson’s Creek reunion?
- Who killed Tupac?
- What really happened in the elevator between Jay Z and Solange Knowles?
- Is Tom Cruise actually an alien?
- How did Macklemore win a Grammy?
If you’re looking to bestow gifts upon this blessed oracle, Rudy is a size small and 9.5 in shoes.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.