- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Saturday 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ (updated) Saturday 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Saturday 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Saturday 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Saturday 9:00 AM
This prophetic teenager knew the Kimye baby’s name months ago
He’s connected to a higher plane.
The Internet exploded with news over the weekend that the next Kimye kin had taken its first breath. It wasn’t until Sunday that we plebes were informed of the baby boy’s name—and people were expectedly ready with an arsenal of memes. But while the world reacted, one teen realized his connection with the Pop Culture Powers That Be.
watch kanye name his kid “saint” or some stupid shit
— sickboi (@KlLLRudy) June 22, 2015
Understandably, Rudy is still coming to terms with his psychic abilities, much like Raven on That’s So Raven.
coincidence or luck?
— sickboi (@KlLLRudy) December 8, 2015
Neither, young Rudy. Precognition. You are here to lead us to salvation. And while you may still be learning how to harness your connection with with entertainment gods, we have some questions we’d like you to probe, almighty seer. They are as followed:
- Will we ever get a Dawson’s Creek reunion?
- Who killed Tupac?
- What really happened in the elevator between Jay Z and Solange Knowles?
- Is Tom Cruise actually an alien?
- How did Macklemore win a Grammy?
If you’re looking to bestow gifts upon this blessed oracle, Rudy is a size small and 9.5 in shoes.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.