- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites 4 Years Ago
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Terminator 2’s John Connor will return for ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Today 6:41 AM
- What are all these ‘Game of Thrones’ fans supposed to do now? Today 6:00 AM
‘I NEED PAPER TOWELS!’
Nothing puts a damper on your day like stepping in a nice warm pile of dog doo. One little boy is learning life’s struggles after ending up in the poopy trap.
You can hear the kid’s howling from a mile away before the videographer gets close enough to check out what’s happened. But what’s pretty hilarious is that while the boy is freaking out at the other end of the yard, the alleged doggy culprit is just chillin’.
Meanwhile, the kid is yelling, “I NEED PAPER TOWELS!” Check out his adorably hilarious freakout:
We feel for you, buddy. Now go grab the hose and get that shit off before you go back inside.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.