- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech 4 Years Ago
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members 4 Years Ago
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis 4 Years Ago
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
- What is the Hinge dating app, and how does it work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ is nothing more than a Bill Gates infomercial Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? Today 6:00 AM
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
Kid totally flips out after stepping in dog poop
‘I NEED PAPER TOWELS!’
Nothing puts a damper on your day like stepping in a nice warm pile of dog doo. One little boy is learning life’s struggles after ending up in the poopy trap.
You can hear the kid’s howling from a mile away before the videographer gets close enough to check out what’s happened. But what’s pretty hilarious is that while the boy is freaking out at the other end of the yard, the alleged doggy culprit is just chillin’.
Meanwhile, the kid is yelling, “I NEED PAPER TOWELS!” Check out his adorably hilarious freakout:
We feel for you, buddy. Now go grab the hose and get that shit off before you go back inside.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.