- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
Kickstopper: Because that Kickstarter is a mistake
Donate today to start crushing dreams!
More than 18,000 Kickstarter projects were funded last year, but not all of them should have been. Some are just absurd. But many of the people behind Kickstarter projects don’t realize that they’ve made a huge mistake until it’s too late.
It’s partially your fault for funding them in the first place.
Luckily, you can fix that with Kickstopper—once it gets the proper funding.
Kickstopper is a crowdsourcing website that will crush your dreams at the exact moment you need them to be crushed. Simply, it’s a way out.
“It’s simple,” the Kickstopper founder says. “You donate money. We stop the project. We all help these starry-eyed dreamers back into jobs with practical benefits like salaries and health care.”
The fake commercial features three optimistic fundraisers who got in over their heads, but with the proper funding to end their campaigns, you can save one man from wearing too many fedoras, avoid owning glassware that looks like a vulva, and dodge getting killed by using a device that places your iPhone right in front of you in the car.
Like Kickstarter, there’s perks and rewards involved. For the same amount you donated to the Kickstarter campaign, one woman will personally come over to your house and apologize to you for wasting your money in the first place.
“They made a mistake,” the founder notes. “Then you make a mistake by supporting their mistake.”
You’ll just have to donate to help Kickstopper’s dreams come true through Kickstarter in order to start crushing dreams.
Photo via OfficialComedy/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.