- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
Sitting down with a stack of reheated Domino’s pizza slices and nice cold Bud Light Straw-Ber-Rita, I was about to watch Game 7 of the NBA Finals. Up until Sunday, I was largely tuned out to what was happening in the world of sportsball. But with all the drama from Game 6, I decided it was time to see what was going down. And as a chubby 6th grader, I played center for a community basketball team, so I was well-prepared for this historic occasion—or so I thought.
Because even before the tip-off, my jaw dropped and a cheesy barbecue chicken morsel almost fell from my mouth when I spotted a bearded Adonis in one of those Cleveland hype videos. There was this hot blocking shots, adorned in wine and gold. His name: Kevin Love.
Now, I’d probably heard the name Kevin Love before. Maybe something in relation to LeBron James? They are teammates, after all. Or maybe I just thought I had because of Courtney Love or something. Either way, he’s hot. Was I the last person to find this out? Why did none of my “friends” tell me he was hot? I could’ve been watching the Cavs all season long.
Immediately I began my research on this Kevin Love.
This is what my internal monologue probably sounded like:
Oh my god he’s 6′ 10″, that’s so hot. So people like don’t like him? Or they do like him? Something about how he plays defense. Whatever, his salary is apparently $21.17 million. Holy shit, his salary is $21.17 million. Oh, look, he’s from California! Samesies. OK, let’s see what other pics he’s in.
His Instagram did not disappoint. Take a gander at this handsome man.
Damn, the guy can even pull off a mustache.
Seriously, why did nobody tell me Kevin Love was hot? Here is this basketball god who could melt anyone with a smile, and we want to talk about his defensive game? That seems to really be missing the point. He’s a tall glass of water. Like, a really, really tall glass of water. Probably in one of those Starbucks 31-oz. Trenta cups.
But as I came across more and more hot pics of Kevin Love, I also became wary, since he’s always seen with facial hair. What was hiding under that beard? No worries, we’re in the clear. Maybe not as hot, but still hot:
A photo posted by @kevinlove on
Why do we create so many basketball memes when we can just talk about how hot Kevin Love is? He could foul me any day *insert smirky emoji here* as long as he didn’t cause any permanent damage or anything with his giant stature.
And, oh my god—the dude was in ESPN‘s 2015 Body Issue? Was I seriously the last one to find out about this fine speciman? Really, shame on everyone for the lack of a PSA about how hot Kevin Love is.
And the Cavs won Sunday night. Woohoo! That’s nice. Good for Kevin. And the rest of his team, too. Don’t even know how Kevin did in the game. But I do know he celebrated like a true champ: with a high-pressure shower of nice cold beer. You deserve it Kevin.
Conclusion: Kevin Love is hot.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.