- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
- TikTok users share life-changing realizations they’ve had while in the shower Sunday 7:04 PM
- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Sunday 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Sunday 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Sunday 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Sunday 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Sunday 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Sunday 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Sunday 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Sunday 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
Adam Driver, who currently stars as emotional villain Kylo Ren in Star Wars: The Last Jedi, looks a little bit like a young Keanu Reeves. What’s that? You don’t think so? Well, take a look at this startling photograph that comic book writer Mark Millar put together:
Face-Swap Adam Driver and Keannu Reeves and you just feel confused and slightly lost... pic.twitter.com/u9bZLYX35c— Mark Millar (@mrmarkmillar) December 18, 2017
Yes, the photo on the right is Adam Driver. The photo on the left is Keanu Reeves’ face photoshopped on Adam Driver’s head. We’re pretty sure that’s correct. The internet was confused and distraught by the image.
I just see two pictures of Adam Driver. pic.twitter.com/0kP2ja0fDW— Nick Collett (@NickCollett) December 18, 2017
Is this a riddle https://t.co/BqAu6ldPOt— Seth Mandel (@SethAMandel) December 18, 2017
It too me much too long to figure out who was who. https://t.co/uWMCnU8p9V— Chris Anderson (@Chris_Anderson) December 18, 2017
I’m shook https://t.co/oeMNW98eD5— eve peyser (@evepeyser) December 19, 2017
EXCUSE ME???? https://t.co/vwfYXeV5dr— S. hannon (@BecomingCry) December 18, 2017
This upsets me on so many levels. https://t.co/9nLJoHiVXI— Khalid Allouba (@KAllouba6) December 19, 2017
please delete this https://t.co/eyUAQZZBOg— kelwyn (@xxaeou) December 19, 2017
Cease and desist. Immediately. https://t.co/htCxnkcs8c— Janelle, Janelle (@photofeeshie) December 19, 2017
This side by side pic just ruined my life https://t.co/JdALx4bfAn— rocĸeт qυeen (@deviIette) December 18, 2017
The face swap image upset several Keanu Reeves fans who thought the actor deserved better.
Y’all have lost your mind slandering Keanu like this. Repent. https://t.co/anj6lPxBzy— Angelica Jade (@angelicabastien) December 18, 2017
Why y’all gotta do Keanu Reeves like that? https://t.co/jqilwouuoZ— Jamie “Is February 16 2018 Here Yet?” Broadnax (@JamieBroadnax) December 19, 2017
Keannu Reeves sweetie, i'm so sorry https://t.co/jtCapGXglT— gab (反乱者) (@badwoIIf) December 19, 2017
But others embraced the image and used it as a springboard for jokes involving the two actors’ combined filmography.
Now we know who Hollywood would call if they ever do a John Wick Jr. spinoff.— George Helios (@GeorgeHelios) December 18, 2017
'John Wick 3: Don't Talk To Me Or My Son Ever Again' is going to be lit. https://t.co/65tYXVe7H3— Ankit Panda (@nktpnd) December 19, 2017
So Kylo Ren joined the dark side because someone killed his dog https://t.co/ewKBOEWmKx— Chris (@Txrebel05) December 18, 2017
Adam Driver is just a 4K Keannu— Disdrey Studios (@AndreyLouis) December 18, 2017
Adam Driver actually doesn’t look that much like Keanu Reeves (it’s mostly the hair!) but picturing Reeves as Kylo Ren is both amusing and disturbing.
Anyway, if Reeves was cast in a Star Wars film, he’d definitely be a member of the Resistance.
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.