- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire 4 Years Ago
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas 4 Years Ago
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Today 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Today 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Today 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Today 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Today 8:16 AM
- Studio Ghibli films are coming to Netflix—but not for Americans Today 8:13 AM
- Brad Pitt clutching Jennifer Aniston’s hand sparks all the rumors Today 7:47 AM
- The man who sold shares of himself on the internet Today 7:00 AM
- The rise of the conservative ‘mancast’ in a world of changing masculinity Today 6:00 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Troop Zero’ gives the underdog movie a stylized re-do Today 4:20 AM
- No, the first words of Trump’s tweets don’t match up to lyrics of ‘Break My Stride’ Sunday 10:28 PM
- White woman demanding strangers ‘repent’ for Christ sparks conversation on mental illness and racism Sunday 9:27 PM
- Amtrak employee asked a NAACP lawyer to move from her train seat Sunday 7:54 PM
Katt Williams got beat up by a kid he sucker-punched
Williams struck first but definitely lost the fight.
Comedian Katt Williams hasn’t had the best time of it lately. He’s being sued by a women he allegedly beat up after she used his bathroom. He got in a fight at a Beanie Siegel concert in Philadelphia. He was arrested for punching a employee at a pool store in Georgia. And for some bizarre reason, he challenged 5’4″ Kevin Hart to a million-dollar basketball game and rap battle.
Now there’s footage of Williams sucker punching some kid who backed him into a corner, then getting his ass handed to him.
Although we don’t know what lead up to the confrontation (when the video starts, Williams and the kid are obviously already angry with each other) it’s clear that Williams threw the first punch—and waited until the kid looked away to do so.
The age of the younger combatant has yet to be verified, but when he posted the video to Facebook with the comment “HAHA he nothing but talk,” one commentator added “Celebrities can get it too. Lol. Young luke is only 17.”
Update 1:12pm CT, March 24: Embedded new extended footage of the incident, which reveals that Williams did not instigate the confrontation.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.