- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ 3 Years Ago
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
Katt Williams got beat up by a kid he sucker-punched
Williams struck first but definitely lost the fight.
Comedian Katt Williams hasn’t had the best time of it lately. He’s being sued by a women he allegedly beat up after she used his bathroom. He got in a fight at a Beanie Siegel concert in Philadelphia. He was arrested for punching a employee at a pool store in Georgia. And for some bizarre reason, he challenged 5’4″ Kevin Hart to a million-dollar basketball game and rap battle.
Now there’s footage of Williams sucker punching some kid who backed him into a corner, then getting his ass handed to him.
Although we don’t know what lead up to the confrontation (when the video starts, Williams and the kid are obviously already angry with each other) it’s clear that Williams threw the first punch—and waited until the kid looked away to do so.
The age of the younger combatant has yet to be verified, but when he posted the video to Facebook with the comment “HAHA he nothing but talk,” one commentator added “Celebrities can get it too. Lol. Young luke is only 17.”
Update 1:12pm CT, March 24: Embedded new extended footage of the incident, which reveals that Williams did not instigate the confrontation.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.