- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays 2 Years Ago
- Go green and save green with solar-powered Christmas lights 2 Years Ago
- Bloomberg on diversity in 2020 race: ‘Don’t complain to me’ 2 Years Ago
- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 Today 12:17 PM
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Today 10:44 AM
- Despite changes, the YouTube 2019 Rewind video is still massively disliked Today 10:11 AM
- ‘Home for Christmas’ brings a needed sharp edge to Christmas rom-com season Today 10:07 AM
- Joe Biden seemingly called a voter ‘fat’—but his campaign denies it Today 9:30 AM
- The decade in internet scamming Today 9:00 AM
- Bernie Sanders unveils ‘high-speed internet for all’ plan Today 8:59 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
Luckily, Josh Jackson, who was drafted in the first round of the NBA draft by the Phoenix Suns, gave it his best effort on Friday night.
In a word: Yikes. But hey, at least Jackson recognizes his own strengths and weaknesses.
"I shoot basketballs." pic.twitter.com/l8RXVGrMbD— Colouring KU (@ColouringKU) June 24, 2017
H/T the Comeback
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.