- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies Today 10:30 AM
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Today 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Today 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
Bro, you gotta check this out. Yeah, it’s Franco again. He’s back, doing his poo joke! Remember that? Oh, man, he had all of us rolling in the quad with his poo joke. Those were the days.
It’s good to see Jimmy tightening up his game. “Just poo it!” Haha, yes! I did not see that one coming. First it was “You poo you,” then “Winnie the Pooooo,” though he had to really draw out the last part so we could get the joke—but still. Picturing that fat little poo bear with his little red shirt.
How about the time he riffed on our favorite bands? Pootallica, Poo La Tengo, Coldpoo. I don’t remember a time Franco wasn’t the funniest. He brought those boring Guitar Hero nights to life. “More like, The Poolice.” Just classic shit.
Nobody could take an everyday thing and turn it into poo like James Franco. Remember in our Whitman class, when he recited his tribute, “Song of My Poo?”
“I celebrate my poo, and sing my poo,
And what I poo, you shall poo…”
Franco really made that Shia LaBeouf jabroni look like an idiot. “Just Do It?” Didn’t know Nike paid him off like that. James Franco, a real bro with true talent.
I can’t wait to see what poo he comes up with next.
Screengrab via jaydaviscrb IG/Youtube
Feliks Garcia was a reporter and essayist whose work for the Daily Dot focused on social justice issues, internet culture, and the Rock. He was a staff writer for the Independent when he passed away in February 2017 after suffering a heart attack. He was 33.