- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards 5 Years Ago
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? 5 Years Ago
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
Bro, you gotta check this out. Yeah, it’s Franco again. He’s back, doing his poo joke! Remember that? Oh, man, he had all of us rolling in the quad with his poo joke. Those were the days.
It’s good to see Jimmy tightening up his game. “Just poo it!” Haha, yes! I did not see that one coming. First it was “You poo you,” then “Winnie the Pooooo,” though he had to really draw out the last part so we could get the joke—but still. Picturing that fat little poo bear with his little red shirt.
How about the time he riffed on our favorite bands? Pootallica, Poo La Tengo, Coldpoo. I don’t remember a time Franco wasn’t the funniest. He brought those boring Guitar Hero nights to life. “More like, The Poolice.” Just classic shit.
Nobody could take an everyday thing and turn it into poo like James Franco. Remember in our Whitman class, when he recited his tribute, “Song of My Poo?”
“I celebrate my poo, and sing my poo,
And what I poo, you shall poo…”
Franco really made that Shia LaBeouf jabroni look like an idiot. “Just Do It?” Didn’t know Nike paid him off like that. James Franco, a real bro with true talent.
I can’t wait to see what poo he comes up with next.
Screengrab via jaydaviscrb IG/Youtube
Feliks Garcia was a reporter and essayist whose work for the Daily Dot focused on social justice issues, internet culture, and the Rock. He was a staff writer for the Independent when he passed away in February 2017 after suffering a heart attack. He was 33.