- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Monday 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Monday 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Monday 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Monday 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Monday 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Monday 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Monday 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Monday 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Monday 11:33 AM
James Franco was voted ‘Most Artistic Ass Clown’ at Yale.
Bro, you gotta check this out. Yeah, it’s Franco again. He’s back, doing his poo joke! Remember that? Oh, man, he had all of us rolling in the quad with his poo joke. Those were the days.
It’s good to see Jimmy tightening up his game. “Just poo it!” Haha, yes! I did not see that one coming. First it was “You poo you,” then “Winnie the Pooooo,” though he had to really draw out the last part so we could get the joke—but still. Picturing that fat little poo bear with his little red shirt.
How about the time he riffed on our favorite bands? Pootallica, Poo La Tengo, Coldpoo. I don’t remember a time Franco wasn’t the funniest. He brought those boring Guitar Hero nights to life. “More like, The Poolice.” Just classic shit.
Nobody could take an everyday thing and turn it into poo like James Franco. Remember in our Whitman class, when he recited his tribute, “Song of My Poo?”
“I celebrate my poo, and sing my poo,
And what I poo, you shall poo…”
Franco really made that Shia LaBeouf jabroni look like an idiot. “Just Do It?” Didn’t know Nike paid him off like that. James Franco, a real bro with true talent.
I can’t wait to see what poo he comes up with next.
Screengrab via jaydaviscrb IG/Youtube
Feliks Garcia was a reporter and essayist whose work for the Daily Dot focused on social justice issues, internet culture, and the Rock. He was a staff writer for the Independent when he passed away in February 2017 after suffering a heart attack. He was 33.