- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
James Franco was voted ‘Most Artistic Ass Clown’ at Yale.
Bro, you gotta check this out. Yeah, it’s Franco again. He’s back, doing his poo joke! Remember that? Oh, man, he had all of us rolling in the quad with his poo joke. Those were the days.
It’s good to see Jimmy tightening up his game. “Just poo it!” Haha, yes! I did not see that one coming. First it was “You poo you,” then “Winnie the Pooooo,” though he had to really draw out the last part so we could get the joke—but still. Picturing that fat little poo bear with his little red shirt.
How about the time he riffed on our favorite bands? Pootallica, Poo La Tengo, Coldpoo. I don’t remember a time Franco wasn’t the funniest. He brought those boring Guitar Hero nights to life. “More like, The Poolice.” Just classic shit.
Nobody could take an everyday thing and turn it into poo like James Franco. Remember in our Whitman class, when he recited his tribute, “Song of My Poo?”
“I celebrate my poo, and sing my poo,
And what I poo, you shall poo…”
Franco really made that Shia LaBeouf jabroni look like an idiot. “Just Do It?” Didn’t know Nike paid him off like that. James Franco, a real bro with true talent.
I can’t wait to see what poo he comes up with next.
Screengrab via jaydaviscrb IG/Youtube
Feliks Garcia was a reporter and essayist whose work for the Daily Dot focused on social justice issues, internet culture, and the Rock. He was a staff writer for the Independent when he passed away in February 2017 after suffering a heart attack. He was 33.