- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Saturday 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Saturday 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
A crowdfunding campaign out of Warsaw, Poland, wants to bring you beer with a very intimate twist. A group of young dreamers who call themselves “The Order of Yoni” are looking to raise a whopping €150,000, but don’t worry, it’s for a revolutionary cause!
Well, actually… it’s just for beer. A beer exactly like all other beers—except it’s vaginal. Beer made with lactic acid from a woman’s vagina!
Unfortunately, the entrepreneurs behind this Indiegogo campaign aren’t finding much success just yet. As of the writing of this article, the campaign had raised a meager 11 euro. Shocking, considering their tantalizing video.
Maybe the campaign is suffering because some of their copy reads like a Nigerian prince scam email:
“The beer containing a quintessence of femininity. The technology enabling materializing her loveliness, gracefulness and character, giving you the possibility of conversion of a tasty beer into a date with real goddess.”
But despite the obstacles, these fellas are seriously trying to make their dream beer a reality. They’ve even selected a specific model to donate her “essence” for the bizarre brewing process. And according to their website, they’re confident she’s the ideal candidate:
“That is a kind of a female whose pheromones will stay with you after the meeting for the following week long.. That kind of a woman whose voice you wait expectantly to hear in your favourite piece of music, whose face you visualize every time you close your eyes. The woman whose silhouette you recognize in the outline of the clouds.”
Okay, wow, of course! We totally get it now. Of course you’d want to drink this woman. Where do we sign?
Photo via Indiegogo
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.